Fitbit friend request

Discussion in 'Bullies and Stalkers' started by trudylove, Jul 31, 2020 at 11:47 AM.

1. trudylove

trudylove New Member

Is there anyone who can help me prove that I did not make a fitbit friend request? I am being accused of breaking a no contact order, which if convicted can ruin my career. I know I did not do this and I don't even use the community part of fitbit. I only use it to track steps, exercise and sleep. Is there anyone familiar with the coding of this technology or if fitbit might use artificial intelligence to automatically friend people. Of course the company will never admit this. Either that, or my account was hacked and I would need someone to help me prove this. Anyone?

Laughing likes this.

2. Dylansmom08

Dylansmom08 Well-Known Member

Laughing likes this.
  3. Laughing

Laughing Rarely Speechless

Should help, indeed, print a few & deliver to your lawyers first thing Monday, make sure a print-out is in your case file at the courthouse!!!

4. trudylove

trudylove New Member

Thank you for the link. I have a few others similar to this and have printed out and given to my attorney. I have even shown him how easy it is to create a Fitbit account and send yourself a friend request. I made up an email account for him and then created a Fitbit account for him and then friended myself. The email comes from
    messages-noreply@fitbit.com
    But it has my profile pic with first name and last initial. The printout she gave the police was so poor it too looked like a fake. The profile pic was square not a circle with a round border. The logos for Facebook and Twitter were missing from the share buttons. There’s was no button around the word ACCEPT and the letters were all in individual boxes.
    Also a day or 2 before, a couple of weird related things happened.
    I received a request from my husband to join his Fitbit family which he says he did not do. I received an iMessage from an unknown sender so I unblocked the person accusing me in my contacts list on my iPhone temporarily to see if it was the person messaging me. I know the Fitbit app will show you who in your contacts has a Fitbit. It’s based on email addresses. Also Fitbit will connect you with you Facebook friends. I was friends at one time on Facebook but at the time they were blocked.

Laughing likes this.