Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if Jordan only suffered one blow by his mother's hand, but it's possible as I am sure you all know.
For easy reference---
Post-traumatic seizure. Post-traumatic seizures (PTS) are seizures that result from traumatic brain injury (TBI), brain damage caused by physical trauma. ...Seizures that occur shortly after a person suffers a brain injury may further damage the already vulnerable brain.
Post-traumatic seizure - Wikipedia :(
ETA Traumatic mechanisms of head injury in child abuse. - PubMed - NCBI

Traumatic mechanisms of head injury in child abuse. - PubMed - NCBI
"Traumatic mechanisms of head injury in child abuse."

I disagree, this father was involved, engaged and actively fighting for full custody. She lost it to the point of having the law called because he brought Jordan Jr. to her “too soon” and murdered his son on his birthday.
He also punched the mother in the mouth and has a history of drug use and violence.

This is horrific

The report alleges Stinson, "in a moment of frustration," struck Jordan in the face with the back of her hand "which in turn caused the back of his head to strike an interior wall of her home. After the blow to the head, the victim suffered seizures during the night, which lead to further decline [in his health], resulting in his death."

The report goes on to state that Stinson did not seek medical help, but rather took her son to a wooded area and left him to die.

Charisse Stinson: Mother of missing 2-year-old Largo boy admits to causing son's death, report says

He also punched the mother in the mouth and has a history of drug use and violence.

Digging into court documents, ABC Action News discovered that Stinson and Jordan's father had a history of domestic battery. A Largo arrest report from July stated that Jordan's father drove the boy to Stinson's home, to exchange custody of Jordan.

According to the report, Stinson "did not want the child yet," which caused an argument that became physical when the father punched Stinson.

Charisse Stinson: Mother of missing 2-year-old Largo boy admits to causing son's death, report says

“In an exclusive interview with Spectrum News conducted earlier Tuesday, Stinson, who did not want to be on camera, maintained her story that Jordan was abducted.

"There's a lot of concern because my son, we have DCF involved, but it is not towards me being a horrible parent or anything like that," Stinson said. "And I just really want people to know that I am a good mom. I am a good mother. I am a damn good mom."”

Unbelievable that she could voice those words after knowing what she had done.

Charisse Stinson to appear before judge on 1st degree murder charge

Her booking photo looks almost identical to the police artist sketch. And the Rosery piece. Likely, LE already had other clues, but these two things show she isn't the brightest bulb on the tree. (Not to mention evil).

Attachments

• booking.jpg
    booking.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 22
He was still alive when he was left in the woods. In pain & alone to die. 2 years old. This is so depraved.

I haven’t been following the case until today when I saw her arrest

No words can even begin to explain what I’m feeling

That poor baby never had a chance with the two parents he was born to!

Rest his tiny soul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members