FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://tampabay.com/news/publicsafe...test-development-in-murder-of-lottery/1070173

Dorice Donegan "Dee Dee" Moore has been charged with accessory after the fact to first degree murder in connection with the death of lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare, Hillsborough County Sheriff David Gee said at a news conference tonight.
Moore arranged to have a hole dug where the body was buried, bought lime to cover the body, and wrote a letter and sent cell phone messages posing as the victim, Gee said. The murder investigation began when Shakespeare's body turned up under a concrete slab at a rural home in the Plant City area.

More at link.................

IMO she should have jumped in the hole herself. You can say it would be no different then the creek she's up with out a paddle right now.

Just watched the footage of DDM in HANDCUFFS -- I think this piece of television is the best I've seen in a long time! :woohoo:

That is amazing. She offered somebody who was already going to prison $50,000 to move the body and say he did it. She was even going to give him the murder weapon. That guy informed the police. That was the tip they got that told them where the body was. Dee Dee placed an iron bar on the concrete slab to mark where the body was located. When the police arrived at the property the iron bar was still there, so they knew exactly where to dig.

Now I wonder if She or Shar did fire the gun. If she did pay somebody to do it she might have just tried to pin it on him. But really who knows what goes on in her delusional mind.

I'm thankful he mentioned the organized crime angle- I really believe that they are going to look into all of it!

They need to look at crazy Olga Kruse McGee in Miami too, Dee Dee's business "associate".

Undisclosed witness who dug the whole. Undisclosed witness was asked to dig him up again. Guess she was not the one who told where he was. Oh, yeah. I forgot, her lips were moving.

RIGHT ON SUSAN1!!! Just goes to show you, some people think they are smarter, and above all others. She has contradicted herself so many times. DUH like Judd & Gee didn't know SHE wasn't the one who told the location of the body!!! Did she think just because the words came out of her mouth it would become the truth? Yes, I think that's exactly how she thinks. That everything she says automatically turns into the truth. NOT!!!
Gosh, I feel SOOOOOOOO bad for her family, her mom & dad, siblings if there are any, ex husband and son. And her ex in laws too, cause they are forever tied to this monster that was their daughter in law.
So sad, yet, triumphant that she will pay for what she did to AS.

Thank God she is an idiot, so Abraham can have some justice. I bet all of these crooks are just throwing each other under the bus. Dee Dee just couldn't keep her mouth shut though. She dug her own grave, even though she didn't dig Abraham's.

Thank God she is an idiot, so Abraham can have some justice. I bet all of these crooks are just throwing each other under the bus. Dee Dee just couldn't keep her mouth shut though. She dug her own grave, even though she didn't dig Abraham's.

The house of cards is falling.

I watched that video of her before she was arrested. She made all the noise of crying, the sniffles, the whiny voice, but not one real tear. A couple of weeks back I watched a show about a woman they thought was a psychopath. Couldn't cry because she had no feelings. Reminds me of someone. Dorice couldn't even act up a tear. She keeps saying how her heart goes out to Abraham's family. She has no heart, no conscience. Thank God they arrested her before the funeral because I was really afraid she'd show up there. She was still saying she was a family friend. She's done enough damage to that family. With friends like that you die before your time.
We may differ on some ideas at times, but I think that is one thing everyone on this thread shares, mutual repulsion of Dorice Donegan Moore.

Today is such a happy day.....no really its not...its sad, there are mothers and sons on both sides that are beside their self today....my heart goes out to those family that have been drawn in this drama without their knowing....they didn't ask for all this....its awful what our country is coming too...my heart ackes...but i'm proud that i still live in the best (not Perfect) country in the world....i hope and pray i live long enough to see justice in this case...

...and i still think dm and abraham..had more than financial arrangementstogether...and that is just my thought...

I have a sick feeling in my stomach that she is going to bond out, go to the funeral, and then drive over to Bay News 9 and offer somemore "exclusives" to voice her innocence, like she was going to put in a pool where the cement was poured and the perp said "hey you can't put it there because that's where Abraham is" and then she decided to pay the guy to get rid of it so she could put her pool in. I don't know, there are so many gazillion stories she could tell.the thought is already making my stomach turn.

Attorney for Dee Dee Moore is on the phone with channel 9.

I'm not gonna lie, it would be nice to know. Do we know how long Shar has been her "boyfriend"? (I'm just curious.)

we've not heard much on him at all. those following the case longer than me (i started following when they named DM as POI) might have some info, but as far as i know, the only references to him was that he was the homeowner and her boyfriend NOTHING else at all. which is why i think he's a tattler.

....they will have to put her in protective custody...no way can they let her in open pop...this case is not over yet...way more to come...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith