FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 year old children have killed before . Some just go about their days like nothing happen. Maybe he has come forward and told all. We just don't know all LE knows right now. I am hoping he had nothing to do with this. Maybe his behavior has been way off lately and his father was able to get the info from him. We just don't know.

I will wait and see what LE has to say. Until then I will not make anymore comments about how I feel or what I think when it is about the son
He has enough on his plate right now.

Eva Williams... hmmm...

There is an Eva Marie Williams that is a real estate agent in Tampa.

On her website she goes by Eva Marie, but on Linkedin, it's Eva Marie Williams.

Eva Marie Williams
Realtor
Demographic info
Real Estate | Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida Area

Current:
Realtor at Charles Rutenberg Realty
Past:
Realtor at RE/MAX Reflections
Education:
University of South Florida

Thanks for looking her up, blue mermaid. It would make sense to quit claim a property over to a realtor if you planned on going to jail (it seems like DM did?) and hoping for a quick sale and cash settlement (?) from the property. (I'm just speculating and have no idea if this is possible, but I'm praying that whoever Eva is, she didn't give DM any cash for the quit claim deed- off the books or however it would have to be done.)

JMO. (I warned you all I over think everything. Be gentle! :truce:)

And whose signature is this supposed to be?

It's on the Quit Claim from American Medical Professionals, PEO, LLC to Eva Williams for the 1418 Lake Parker property, with Shar's mom as notary and Tammy Edon (Edom? Cedric's wife?) as witness.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 31

It's on the Quit Claim from American Medical Professionals, PEO, LLC to Eva Williams for the 1418 Lake Parker property, with Shar's mom as notary and Tammy Edon (Edom? Cedric's wife?) as witness.

I don't know. The first 'initial' looks like a cursive "S"?

The picture of Moses posted earlier today 'bout broke my heart.

It was captioned on the web with something about a tear rolling down his cheek when his grandmother was speaking to the press.

: (

I don't know. The first 'initial' looks like a cursive "S"?

Yeppers. But what the heck is all that chicken-scratchin after the S?

ETA- Could it possibly be Gregory B Massey's signature written in haste? He writes his G almost like a S. I'll go see if I can find a signature that looks similar.

By the way, ACandyRose is doing a fab job with her website. It is absolutely incredible. Kudos!

ETA- Could it possibly be Gregory B Massey's signature written in haste? He writes his G almost like a S. I'll go see if I can find a signature that looks similar.

By the way, ACandyRose is doing a fab job with her website. It is absolutely incredible. Kudos!

Do you have a link to ACR's site? I lost things with a PC issue and I haven't looked for it yet. (Lazy again.)

I was trying to figure out the line above the second initial- the second initial looks like a "D" (or could it be a "B"?) Let us know what you find, TIA! ETA: The first letter of the last name looks like it could be an "M" and the line above the first initial and second still catches my eye, but I am wondering if you're right about the name. (The only thing I don't see is the "y" at the end of his name- but I make loopy "y's".) IMO.

Do you have a link to ACR's site? I lost things with a PC issue and I haven't looked for it yet. (Lazy again.)

I was trying to figure out the line above the second initial- the second initial looks like a "D" (or could it be a "B"?) Let us know what you find, TIA! ETA: The first letter of the last name looks like it could be an "M" and the line above the first initial and second still catches my eye, but I am wondering if you're right about the name. (The only thing I don't see is the "y" at the end of his name- but I make loopy "y's".) IMO.

http://www.acandyrose.com/abraham_shakespeare.htm

still looking at signatures. : )

Could you link it here? I will save to favorites this time!

On second thought, is it possibly S from Shar and then D Moore?

DDM filed a 2010 Annual Report for AMP PEO LLC on 1/27/10, changing herself to Registered Agent.

On second thought, is it possibly S from Shar and then D Moore?

DDM filed a 2010 Annual Report for AMP PEO LLC on 1/27/10, changing herself to Registered Agent.

dingdingding!!!
I think we have a winner!!!

Now that you mention it, it TOTALLY looks like the S (and a line and scribble type thing that goes way up towards the top of the S) might be Shar's sig and the rest of it says D Moore. I remember seeing her sig before, and she made her D's like that...only neater.

Xcellent job ;)

Here's the link for her main page... take a look at all the work she's done on so many many cases... it's absolutely incredible! You can easily see where to click for Abraham. Her hard work, and dedication, will touch your heart so deeply... I know I'll never be the same, and I mean that in a good way. Numerous cases, have been ones that I wanted to follow and know more about, but hadn't found anything so complete and so reliable. It has me in tears... and true awe! I wish there were more "words" to describe my emotion and gratitude! :clap:

ACandyRose

Thank You ACandyRose!
---->--->--@

:sunshine:

dingdingding!!!
I think we have a winner!!!

Now that you mention it, it TOTALLY looks like the S (and a line and scribble type thing that goes way up towards the top of the S) might be Shar's sig and the rest of it says D Moore. I remember seeing her sig before, and she made her D's like that...only neater.

Xcellent job ;)

I think that's it too.

And a few days after the property is Quit Claimed to Eva, DDM files the 2010 Annual Report for AMP PEO LLC, naming herself as the only Officer. Shar is no longer affiliated. hmm.

Where is Shar, I wonder? Hiding?

Yea, it's an Edom... seems we have some info in here on her somewhere... only a little... maybe.

In case anyone hasn't ventured into the WS search area... it's a very handy tool here... look at the upper right area of your page... see where it says "search"... drop it down to "advanced" and click. It's right under your "Welcome, user name".

Ok, then that page... scroll down a little bit... on the left you can enter some key words... and on the right, if you recall a person that posted something and want to, you can enter their name there. There's other options as well.

Scroll down a bit and look lower left... where it gives you a choice of "thread" and "post"... click one... usually I use "post" so I can see a compiled list and some of the first part of the post...

It can help ya find previously posted info in all of our other threads of so many many many posts... clear back to the beginning!

Play with the search area a bit, and try out some different options there... once you get used to it and it can be a fast memory bank for ya!

Thanks Tricia ;)

ETA- Shar was in Port St Joe/Panama City in Sept 2007- he set up A Stat and Supplies LLC there.

Abraham won his case over the ticket with Ford in October 2007.

OK, so if Shar and DDM set up American Medical Professionals PEO LLC in November of 2007 with "clewis" filing the Articles of Incorporation, how come Cedric couldn't have introduced them to Abraham?

Maybe he did. Maybe Abraham didn't take a shine to her/them, or wasn't so lottery weary at the time. Maybe they started planning and got Barbara Jackson to make another introduction, and it was like, "Oh yeah, I remember you...."

After all, Shar's dad won part of a lottery in 2006 too. That's a BIG ice-breaker right there.

It has always disturbed me how quickly DDM went from intro to takeover if Jackson made the first introduction.

All just speculation.

Attachments

• amppeollc.JPG
    amppeollc.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 23

Ok let's see here, Tammy is Cedric's wife.

Forgot about the mortgage forclosure they have: Polk County Clerk/Court case

Plaintiff(s)
WASHINGTON MUTUAL BANK

Defendant(s) Served Attorney
DOE JANE
DOE JOHN
EDOM CEDRIC
EDOM TAMMY

Case Detail
Case: 2006CA-003630-0000-00
Action: MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE
Filing Date: 09/13/2006
Last date of action: 05/15/2008 WRIT OF POSSESSION CANCELLED SPU

Quit Claim of
1418 Lake Parker

Notarized by Patricia Paulson

Patricia Paulson
Notary Public - State of Florida
My Comm. Expires January 2, 2012
Commission # DD 794028

Notary ID: 1230548
Last Name: Paulson
First Name: Patricia
Middle Name:
Birth Date: 05/01/61
Transaction Type: NEW
Certificate: DD 794028
Issue Date: 06/03/08
Expire Date: 06/02/12
Bonding Agency: National Notary Association - Florida
Mailing Address: Pt St Joe, FL 32456-2244

Patricia uses:
Patricia Spencer
Patricia Krasniqi
Mrs Jashar Krasniqi
Patricia Leigh Hunt
Particia Meli-Wischman
Patricia Meli
Outlaw Online Services

Meli wischman dana lane krasniqi patricia leigh 01/08/1992 marriage record palm beach 19920006589 7082/505 1 (found by wanttohelp 12-22-09)

Link to more wanttohelp post/info in ref to Patricia:
Post #270 and #274

In 1991, Patricia Krasniqi's address was 611 Ridge Rd Lantana, FL 33462. (Lantana is in Palm Beach county.) This is per her company filing for One on One Nursing, Inc. Company was dissolved on 10/11/91.

Link to Krasniqi posts from mid-December:
wanttohelp post #377 and others

Link to more Krasniqi posts/info: Info/posts mid dec

Link to more Krasniqi info: May or may not be a repeat of one above

KRASNIQI SHAR A - Date Of Birth: 5/1/1983

Incorporated by Shar Krasniqi, A Stat and Supplies, LLC is located at 909 20th St Port Saint Joe, FL 32456. A Stat and Supplies, LLC was incorporated on Thursday, September 13, 2007 in the State of FL and is currently active. Shar Krasniqi represents A Stat and Supplies, LLC as their registered agent. DeeDee Moore as representative of A-Stat & Supplies.

Link to post #48 12-19-2009: Krasniqi/A Stat and Supplies LLC - Business Tax Record The company was created in the system on 10/16/09 and it's coded as Retail Sales.

Link to post #680 01-05-2010: Moore Rental and a Krasniqi

Link to more Krasniqi: Krasniqi and Moore

We've gotta figure out how this Eva Williams came into the picture... and the rest of "who is she"!

I might<--(that was an understatement lol) add more to this post... as it comes to mind via memory bank... wanttohelp found/posted lots of stuff in reference to people connections... that's where the WS Search will help ya... you can specify "username" and get lost in there lol

Also, and It's very creepy that Shar is kind of missing in action! His signature doesn't seem to be anywhere lately... wonder if LEO know where he is...:waitasec:

Today is World Cancer Day! World Cancer Day is a global observance that helps raise people&#8217;s awareness of cancer and how to prevent, detect or treat it.
:prayer:

thumbnail

I like how you place the attachment... wanttohelp has done that before too. You use/click the paperclip above to do that?

It doesn't carry over when quoting or bumping a post up though... I don't think anyway LOL

Is there a way to do that too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member