FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really want to know where AS and DDM was going...when he said in the video "you ready", and then the second time..."you ready"...ACR and Bluemermaid...i know yall can find us a layout of this apartment...i just know you can...wasn't there an apt..on hwy60 over a garage...finally you can help us out there....i still feel i'm missing something in the video...and its driving me crazzzzzzy....imagine that...i've only looked at the video...i don't even know how many times....but, i still think i'm missing something
.....we have never said i was smart....

i really want to know where AS and DDM was going...when he said in the video "you ready", and then the second time..."you ready"...ACR and Bluemermaid...i know yall can find us a layout of this apartment...i just know you can...wasn't there an apt..on hwy60 over a garage...finally you can help us out there....i still feel i'm missing something in the video...and its driving me crazzzzzzy....imagine that...i've only looked at the video...i don't even know how many times....but, i still think i'm missing something
.....we have never said i was smart....

5802 Hwy 60 does have one room over the garage, but not with windows like that. But then again, I was never in 5802 back in March, April of last year. At the end of summer was when I was first at either address, and that was 5732 at the time. But, we all have been told that there were all types of renovations, I think somewhere it even said windows were replaced/etc.

Okay, I can see now what you guys are seeing. :) Yes it does look like a curtain over a short doorway or a very low window, and yes there appears to be light coming from the other side of the curtain.

*IF* this is one of the rooms for the "in law" or "maid" quarters above the free standing garage, it seems strange to me that the main control panel for the security cameras would then be located there. JMO.

Here's some of my screen captures (enhanced) of that video:

http://www.acandyrose.com/abraham_shakespeare-video.htm

ACR

joybell, I get that feeling of "missing something" too, from the video. But I try to just accept it as, IMO, this is what I say to myself "yes I am missing something, what I am missing is "THE TRUTH", because this video was done by DDM, as a cover up of claiming to help AS disappear, when in all actuality it was a cover up of DDM's plan to kill." But that is JMO and shared thoughts!
Also, if I don't tell myself this, I, too, would overdose on this video!

...here i am again, viewing the video...that look he threw at DDM...but when AS said "you bout ready", she says umm...and he says "you bout ready"....IMO this room doesn't look like it was lived in...by anyone...what's she doing up there in his room....imagine that...something.."hinkyyyyyyy"

i'm over this video...this will take a new set of eyes...i'm sure this was the last "interview" that AS was involved in....i wish they would let me go in the jail...undercover...(trust me it won't be the first time)...i would love to make friends with her in jail...

with my street smarts...and her...whatever...i really would love to be part of bring her all the way down...

Do we have ANY idea when more info will be released??

Investigatingthecase, will you post on here and give us a heads up the next time info will be hitting the media? I have stopped watching it (several weeks ago) waiting for updates, but I don't wanna miss anything LOL

I of course do not want to see anything in this case compromised due to releasing info too early, but I'm ready for SOMETHING!!!! WHat's the timeframe of releasing her jail phone calls/visits?? Anyone know? Anyone know why they wouldn't have already released them? I'm ready for NEW info!!!:banghead:

Do we have ANY idea when more info will be released??

Investigatingthecase, will you post on here and give us a heads up the next time info will be hitting the media? I have stopped watching it (several weeks ago) waiting for updates, but I don't wanna miss anything LOL

I of course do not want to see anything in this case compromised due to releasing info too early, but I'm ready for SOMETHING!!!! WHat's the timeframe of releasing her jail phone calls/visits?? Anyone know? Anyone know why they wouldn't have already released them? I'm ready for NEW info!!!:banghead:

Dee Dee has a court date this Thursday at 10am.

Case Number Event Description Date Start Time Judge Location Room
10-CF-001733 ADVERSARY PRELIMINARY 03/11/2010 10:00:00 HEINRICH ANNEX 800 E KENNEDY, TAMPA CR15

The only way I know of as to whether there will be discovery docs released on a case is either if the media tells us or following the court docket of the accused and look for docket entries that state something about "Discovery" being asked for or released or noting that somebody from the media requested discovery documents. So far, none of that is on Dee Dee's court record. At this point I'm not even sure she has an attorney as yet. :p

But I'll join you in the head banging department, I'm ready to watch or hear those jail house calls !

ACR

If DDM isn't able to secure an attorney on her own (no money or no one will represent her, whatever reason) would the court appoint an attorney? Was it ever said why/if the 2nd (I think it was the 2nd attorney) dropped her or the circumstance that led her to not having an attorney? Lastly, is it possible that the hearing (posted above by ACandyRose) on 3/11 could result in a 'court appointed attorney' being assigned?

Sorry for not understanding protocol in the works of the court system.

Thanks for all the work you all are doing here. Not commenting as often, but still following closely. Praying for justice.

If DDM isn't able to secure an attorney on her own (no money or no one will represent her, whatever reason) would the court appoint an attorney? Was it ever said why/if the 2nd (I think it was the 2nd attorney) dropped her or the circumstance that led her to not having an attorney? Lastly, is it possible that the hearing (posted above by ACandyRose) on 3/11 could result in a 'court appointed attorney' being assigned?

Thanks for all the work you all are doing here. Not commenting as often, but still following closely. Praying for justice.

Hi Boyz Mum! Glad to see you around!
I believe her attorney dropped her for her inability to pay him. This is just my opinion on the matter, though, so take it for what it's worth. Who knows, she could have blabbed everything to him, and I believe it's not ethical to defend someone if you know for a fact they committed the crime. That wouldn't surprise me if that was part of it anyway. Not sure why media hasn't questioned none of the attorneys who were representing her????
Also, I believe it has already been stated that she will be appointed a public defender. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Her or her family doesn't have any money, and aside of profits she has acquired via Abraham Shakespeare, there is no money for an attorney. Even if someone's thought about the $50k check she requested from Stingray Chevrolet to be paid to her mother being for the defense attorney she would later need, the courts are not going to let her use that money.
I don't understand the protocol of the court system either, as I am a law abiding citizen and have never had a reason to worry with the way things work in a criminal case such as this. (Thank goodness) We can just go on what we learn here, and from the media & LE. I just wish they'd throw us a bone! LOL:crazy:

Here ya go, This is from the court docket:

02/22/2010 D001 CRIM AFF APP INDIGENT STATUS Determined to be Indigent fee assessed. Form filed. The Public Defender is hereby appointed to the case listed above until relieved by the Court.

And lookie what I just found!!!!!

http://publicrecord.hillsclerk.com/...387&pcCaseId=10-CC-006305&pnCnt=1&pcFirst=DEE DEE&pcLast=MOORE&pcMi=&pcSuf=&pcId=@6821071&pcByear=&pcPtyp=D001&pcDefStat=Opened&pdInit=05-MAR-10&pcCaseStat=Opened&pcCtyp=DT&pcLocn=PC&pcPref=&pcWarrant=&pcCaseDscr=DELINQUENT TENANT&pcDiv=Q&pcCourtType=&pnCaseYrFr=1970&pnCaseYrTo=2010&pcCtypCL=&pcLocnCL=

R & D Properties?? Maybe Richard & Dawn Land????

http://publicrecord.hillsclerk.com/...387&pcCaseId=10-CC-006305&pnCnt=1&pcFirst=DEE DEE&pcLast=MOORE&pcMi=&pcSuf=&pcId=@6821071&pcByear=&pcPtyp=D001&pcDefStat=Opened&pdInit=05-MAR-10&pcCaseStat=Opened&pcCtyp=DT&pcLocn=PC&pcPref=&pcWarrant=&pcCaseDscr=DELINQUENT TENANT&pcDiv=Q&pcCourtType=&pnCaseYrFr=1970&pnCaseYrTo=2010&pcCtypCL=&pcLocnCL=

Wow, thanks for finding that !!

R & D Properties of Brandon (Rajeev Thomas and Thomas K Alummoothill) are the ones who own the 5732 State Rd 60 house (the red house).

I hope DebbieM got all her stuff out of that house.

Hi Boyz Mum! Glad to see you around!
I believe her attorney dropped her for her inability to pay him. This is just my opinion on the matter, though, so take it for what it's worth. Who knows, she could have blabbed everything to him, and I believe it's not ethical to defend someone if you know for a fact they committed the crime. That wouldn't surprise me if that was part of it anyway. Not sure why media hasn't questioned none of the attorneys who were representing her????
Also, I believe it has already been stated that she will be appointed a public defender. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Her or her family doesn't have any money, and aside of profits she has acquired via Abraham Shakespeare, there is no money for an attorney. Even if someone's thought about the $50k check she requested from Stingray Chevrolet to be paid to her mother being for the defense attorney she would later need, the courts are not going to let her use that money.
I don't understand the protocol of the court system either, as I am a law abiding citizen and have never had a reason to worry with the way things work in a criminal case such as this. (Thank goodness) We can just go on what we learn here, and from the media & LE. I just wish they'd throw us a bone! LOL:crazy:

BBM

From the CRA:

"On March 2, 2009, Dee Dee Moore purchased a 2009 Hummer for approximately $90,000. On December 5, 2009, Dee Dee Moore took this vehicle to Stingray Chevrolet and told them she needed cash quickly and attempted to sell it to them for $49,000.00. They told her they were not interested due to the economy. William Smith, a friend of the owner of Stingray Chevrolet was present and offered to buy the Hummer himself. Dee Dee Moore agreed to sell it to him and requested that Mr. Smith call his bank so that she could cash the checks immediately. She also requested 3 separate checks from Mr. Smith, one for $5,000.00 in the name of Dee Dee Moore, one for $4,000.00 in the name of Linda Donegan (Dee Dee Moore's mother) and one for $40,000.00 in the name of Dee Dee Moore."

That money is long gone.

If it makes ya feel better, I thought that too the first time I saw it.

ETA: GREAT catch, by the way! : )

Quotes:

"Now they took everything, said I can't use any of it,” wrote Dorice “DeeDee” Moore in court paperwork in which she claims to have access to only one bank account containing $100."

Whine, whine, whine. :loser:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member