FL FL - Aileen Wuornos first FBI noted woman Serial Killer

Discussion in 'Serial Killers' started by legalmania, Feb 7, 2012.

1. legalmania

legalmania Verified Paralegal

FL. – Aileen Wuornos, the first woman ever to fit the FBI profile of a serial killer. Was Wuornos insane? Were any of the murders in self defense? I saw a documentary on her the other day and I believe she was definitely mentally ill. There was a lot of behavior she displayed that made me question whether maybe she should have gotten life instead of death.

http://www.clarkprosecutor.org/html/death/US/wuornos805.htm

2. Loading...

3. mkilroy2

mkilroy2 New Member

From what I read about her, she definately wasn't insane, just an antisocial personality. She could manipulate a situation to meet her needs. Myra Hindley, partner of Ian Brady of the Moors Murders is a good example.

She played innocent until it no longer suited the situation. Once the situation created itself when Brady started to tell about the murders of the last tow children, she got the jump on Brady and gave the information first to increase her chances of parole. Neither women were insane, just slick.