FL - Alex Tillman, 18, Miami, 2 Nov 2008

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by MeoW333, Nov 7, 2008.

1. MeoW333

MeoW333 New Member

2. Loading...

3. LorinMarie

LorinMarie New Member

4. STEADFAST

STEADFAST New Member

"Why him? Good kid, never been in trouble, don't disrespect anyone, don't start anything with anyone," said his mother Tawana Fairell.
    She described him as a momma's boy who aspired to be a pediatrician. She says he didn't use drugs and didn't have enemies, and that he didn't even carry a wallet.
    "I did everything I could to bring up that boy that right way—everything that I could," said Fairell.

:furious:
    Another young person just about to realize his potential killed by some *******.

5. MeoW333

MeoW333 New Member

My prayers to his mother and their family; it sounds like she did a great job raising him; and then some POS goes and takes his life.

6. colette

colette Active Member

The above article states "Fairell speculates that maybe it might be a dispute over a girl, but at this point it's only speculation." (He was a nice looking young man)

Another article :"police did not release the cause of death -- was found Tuesday morning in a field on North Miami Avenue near 21st Street.

He worked at a nearby Taco Bell restaurant, and had no criminal past, police said. "

He was murdered near his job, this was in the Overtown area. I have seen this area covered in "First 48" on A&E.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/southflorida/story/758651.html

7. NewMommy09

NewMommy09 New Member

Well, if someone took the time to burn his body, the chances are high that it was someone who knew him and did not want him identified. Just IMO.

May he rest in peace and may god watch over his family and loved ones in their time of need.

8. OkGrace

OkGrace New Member

This is why I now believe in the DP.
    The person who did this does not deserve to even breathe our air imo.
    Young kid, whole life ahead of him and some monster throws it all away.

9. lizzybeth

lizzybeth New Member

I don't even know what to say about this. You raise your kids to be good, productive citizens (which is sounds like this young man was) and some POS comes along and takes all that away.

When I first heard about it I thought maybe that he had been robbed coming home from Taco Bell. His mom said he didn't even carry a wallet.

:(

10. OkieGranny

OkieGranny <b><span style="color:#660033;">WS Forum Coordinat Forum Coordinators

Feature article from January 2010:

http://www.biscaynetimes.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=469:ladys-man