Recovered/Located FL - Alyssah Lauritse, 7, Port Charlotte, 12 May 2017

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by JerseyGirl, May 12, 2017.

1. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Alyssah M. Lauritse was last seen Friday on Lake View Boulevard at 8 a.m. but never made it to school.

The child's father was taking him to Meadow Park Elementary when the boy's biological mother, April Rose Shoppel, confronted the two. That's when she pepper sprayed the dad and is accused of taking the child.

The mother is in a silver Lexus SUV with a Texas license plate, which is where she was last known to be residing.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/35414100/deputies-searching-for-missing-7-year-old-boy

2. matou

matou #los2188

Thanks JerseyGirl! I admit that I thought Alyssah was a girl based on the name. I hope the mother doesn't do anything crazy to her son and releases him.

3. Paddleboarder

Paddleboarder Former Member

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/35414100/deputies-searching-for-missing-7-year-old-boy

Deputies are searching for a 7-year-old Port Charlotte boy believed to be taken by his mother.*

Ayssah M. Lauritsen was last seen Friday on Lake View Boulevard at 8 a.m. but never made it to school.

According to the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office and Charlotte County School District, the child's father was taking him to Meadow Park Elementary when the boy's biological mother, April Rose Shoppel, confronted the two. That's when she pepper sprayed the dad and is accused of taking the child.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Paddleboarder

Paddleboarder Former Member

5. KayElJay

KayElJay Moderator Staff Member Moderator

6. Dalagali

Dalagali New Member