FL - Amanda Buckley, 18, raped & murdered, Palm Beach Gardens, 19 July 2007

I don't think she got into any vehicle. I think the mom is lying to protect her son.
:loser:

It would be interesting to know if there is anyone outside the family that can corroborate that story! :confused:

Oh, so now it's "blame the victim" time by the family? Why does the media need to report the victim's past skirmishes with LE?!

And this:
Dipadau (his girlfriend of 2 wks) said she spent the night of July 19 in Shenfeld's bedroom using Xanax, drinking wine and having sex. Unknown to her, Amanda's body apparently was in the closet in the same room.
==

:sick:

Gotta give kudo's to Dipadau for doing the right thing and getting him busted. I know it should be normal for people to do that, but we see different too often. Way to go, girl!

Gotta give kudo's to Dipadau for doing the right thing and getting him busted. I know it should be normal for people to do that, but we see different too often. Way to go, girl!

That's for sure!

Hey, I'm way past 26 and I don't have sex with my S.O. when I visit my parents or his home!

As a parent, I'd say no girls allowed. You wanna have girls over, drink, use drugs and have sex? Great! MOVE OUT! Otherwise, say hello to mr. hand.

Jason Shenfeld was sentenced to LWOP on 11/12/2008 for 1st degree murder, kidnapping and sexual battery with a weapon or force. He is currently housed at the Franklin Correctional Institute.

thank god. when i read they didnt think they had enough to even charge him i felt like going and trying the case myself........

this case seems to predate casey anthony's in parental gullability

Jason Shenfeld was sentenced to LWOP on 11/12/2008 for 1st degree murder, kidnapping and sexual battery with a weapon or force. He is currently housed at the Franklin Correctional Institute.

Belinda, I want to thank you so much for looking into the outcome of these older cases. :hug:

Hey, I'm way past 26 and I don't have sex with my S.O. when I visit my parents or his home!

As a parent, I'd say no girls allowed. You wanna have girls over, drink, use drugs and have sex? Great! MOVE OUT! Otherwise, say hello to mr. hand.

Amen! That's just disrespectful!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back