Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thinking:Step Dad interview, linked in this thread, took polygraph test. Said he has nothing to hide, and for LE to do what they need to do. Says he did nothing to Diana, contrary to what police said he did , he didn't.

I believe him. I think there's a language barrier, and the family isn't understanding the police protocol. However, I have a feeling this was a targeted kidnapping. In Mom's interview, she says their cell phone number is on the missing fliers they are handing out, and for people to call it! Says whatever kidnapper wants, to call them. Step Dad also said to call a cell phone and gave the number in the interview. Maybe they are afraid someone won't call LE, but would be more willing to call them. IDK

:praying: This doesn't end like so many cases lately. Come home safely Diana!!

Do you have a link for this, where the stepdad says he took a poly? I was curious if he said that he took one or that he would take one. Thanks!

My folks have a place approx 15 minutes north of San Carlos. I was in Ft. Myers for the holiday weekend and first heard about this on Monday morning - a small blurb on local media. Of course we weren't glued to the tv or radio all weekend...at the pool, out grilling, running errands and things. There wasn't a large media presence until later on in the afternoon, from what I saw. Also a huge and scary storm late afternoon - not safe to be outside in! I have been very worried about this poor girl.

Diana is so beautiful, I bet she loves being a big sister. Did we figure out sleeping arrangements? I always check on my kids if I wake in the middle of the night. The dad says mom was getting a bottle, I wonder if she turns on lights. Could someone know their habits, and waited? With Diana's blanket missing, it reminds me of, well a lot of children, but the one that comes to mind Jaclyn Dowaliby, I believe she was found with her blanket. I read Diana blanket was missing, she could possible not even be awaken during the abduction. I have an almost 9 year old and she is in a zombie state if I try to move her.

I know I read a post last night stating that mobile home is just two bedrooms, where was Diana sleeping?

Listening once again mom said she checked on the room with the 2 kids then she checked on the oldest. It's almost implied she was not in the room with the other kids since she covered Diana.

Poor darling girl. I am not having good thoughts unfortunately:(

I'm from another continent so not entirely sure of the wildlife in that particular area of Florida but I assume alligators at the very least? If they are searching water in the area and God forbid she is deceased, would that make things difficult?

What I heard was, the mother checked on the youngest on her way to the kitchen, notice the stove on, and then checked on Diana and she was missing. Possible was sleeping in the living room? In that case, could be a robbery turn into a abduction.

Listening once again mom said she checked on the room with the 2 kids then she checked on the oldest. It's almost implied she was not in the room with the other kids since she covered Diana.

People have said it's a 2 bedroom trailer. I don't think this has been confirmed by LE.

Just my opinion, but I think 2 of the other kids are also bio dad's. And I do not think he is out of the country anymore. Just my opinion.

Is the stepfather of the missing girl the bio father of the other siblings, that would be another question.

-Nin

Answered my question (assuming the article is correct on that):

BBM

Hernandez, her husband Uribe Jimenez, and her other three children waited at a neighbor's home for hours in the sun-baked day, police not allowing them access to their home at Sheltering Pines mobile home park.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/florida/fl-missing-child-alert-issued-for-fort-myers-girl/222404078

Ughh... there is so much i want to say. Sigh. I will say it is interesting, the comments made about bio father and the mysterious note.

Hopefully we get more news today
Trying to catch up but I've missed any info about a mysterious note. Are we talking about the invitation to birthday party?

[video=twitter;737659728206127105]https://twitter.com/lensmith22/status/737659728206127105[/video]

Are there any photos of the mobile home where Diana lives? I'm wondering if the father's statement about not locking the door to the porch was due to the porch being enclosed and maybe used for a bedroom. Maybe that is where Diana was sleeping?

Are there any photos of the mobile home where Diana lives? I'm wondering if the father's statement about not locking the door to the porch was due to the porch being enclosed and maybe used for a bedroom. Maybe that is where Diana was sleeping?

We posted at the same time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member