FL FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if they are checking dumpsters and places where garbage trucks dispose of .... whatever they have to dispose of? I am sorry to throw this in here, did not know how else to word it... :(

The images were from December 2015, right? I think like most pedophiles he took it slow when he first moved in and gradually began to molest her months later after the grooming period. He would first gain her trust.

He didn't move on willingly. He was forced to no longer be around Diana.

Unfortunately he fits the profile of many pedophiles who resorts to murdering the child once they have kidnapped them. He could never be certain she wouldn't tell anyone, and even if she did, and he had not raped her during the time he lived there, but fondled her he knew it would be her word against his.

I dont feel he used threats because Diana didn't seem to be scared of him, but I think he used manipulation instead telling her they both had a secret that they must always keep among themselves. I don't think pedophiles are necessarily explosive unless its the ones who are sadists like Joseph Duncan was and part of the thrill was the torment he could make his victims go through. . I rather think most of them are devoid of emotions and once they rape their victim they see the victim has having no further value.

I don't think he ever 'moved on.' I think once he was forced to be away from her his obsession to have her never left his mind and only grew stronger. He hadn't been gone that long once he came back to abduct her.

Once he did abduct her he became like the rest of pedophiles who do the same. They will kill the victim to silence them from being able to tell anyone what has happened to them and they do not value the life of the victim. If they did they would never be able to do this to a innocent 9 year old child. I think he saw her as an object who was there to please him.

I don't think this has anything to do with revenge. It was already obvious that he had perverted ideas by the things he had said to a nine year old. Imo, it has everything to do with the disgusting deviant appalling desires of a man who desired naïve little girls. He abducted her for one reason only and that was to sexually assault his victim without anyone interfering. Once he had done his evil deeds she then became a liability to him he didn't want to carry.

IMO
I should have kept reading instead of posting because you posted what I was trying to convey but so much better than I could do.

A thought occurred to me last night. So often the victims are found fairly close to their homes in child abduction cases with sexual assault as a motive. And stats say they are usually dead within a few hours. So, I still wonder if she's not that far away from her home. However:

Now, in many of these cases, the victim is forcibly abducted, restrained (for example, Jessica Ridgeway, thrown in the car and zip tied). Now, with that being said, if Diana was lured out and went willingly with him, she would not have to be restrained, which might mean they might maybe have traveled a further distance than in other child abduction cases where SA is the motive.

Hope this makes sense. I'm not sure what I'm getting at, I know the phone pinged stationary in HHJ...I guess what I'm wondering is how long was JG able to control himself from sexual assaulting her starting from the time she was in the vehicle. Others predators seem to act on this almost immediately. Is it possible the SA occurred closer toward the home (parked in the van in a remote spot), then perhaps he traveled onward for the disposal, OR he disposed of her fairly close. Just a thought, maybe the stationary pinging is not where the SA took place, or maybe even the disposal, maybe this is where he did the clean up of evidence, or rested...just thinking out loud...

The fact that JG knew this victim, that she was not a random victim, how might this affect the method of disposal?

How much planning went into this, as far as location of the SA, and location of the disposal? Was the death premeditated?

(Eta: assuming Diana is no longer with us).
I have wondered if Diana is closer to home as well. He may have driven all over the place to throw off LE if they ever did suspect him.(I doubt he was that smart though). Since the phone didn't ping past 3am in Ft. Myers, when it's thought she left with him, he would have had to dispose of her very quickly if close to home. This poor child could be anywhere. Hope she is found. Every day that this drags on I lose more hope :(

Curious if any other photos will be recovered from the phone....

If those photos described in the report were her, he had her well groomed from early on in his stay :(

How many other children are out there that he's done this to? [emoji35]

I shudder to even think about it.

It is common knowledge that pedophiles molest/rape many times before they are finally caught. Like I mentioned earlier most pedophiles are never caught due to the victim/s being their own children, and the rapes/molestations are hidden behind closed doors more often.

If I were LE I would be wanting to talk to anyone he was around if they had young girls or even young boys. He is 28 years old. His pedophilia traits didn't just start when he targeted Diana as his victim. Where all has he been? How long has he been in the states? How many girlfriends did he have who had young children? Did he ever do anything odd around their children too? Some predators have deviant desires for both girls and boys like Joe Duncan for example while others have a preference when it comes to gender. Those are some of the questions I would like answered.

He has to have a background history. He didn't just become like this in 2015.

IMO

I just know, I could not have been as strong as her mom in dealing with this. I would prob also be in jail for going after Jorge.

newbie poster

It is common knowledge that pedophiles molest/rape many times before they are finally caught. Like I mentioned earlier most pedophiles are never caught due to the victim/s being their own children, and the rapes/molestations are hidden behind closed doors more often.

If I were LE I would be wanting to talk to anyone he was around if they had young girls or even young boys. He is 28 years old. His pedophilia traits didn't just start when he targeted Diana as his victim. Where all has he been? How long has he been in the states? How many girlfriends did he have who had young children? Did he ever do anything odd around their children too? Some predators have deviant desires for both girls and boys like Joe Duncan for example while others have a preference when it comes to gender. Those are some of the questions I would like answered.

IMO
Yep, I hope they are!!! He did the unthinkable. She was an innocent child. Sadly I watched this girl around 9 appearance similar to Diana walk out of the grocery store with her mom yesterday. I just don't get it and wanted to say... Don't walk so far behind... Keep close to your mom. Sigh

newbie poster

Sorry if this is a repeat. An Orlando station has video (00:36) statements from the landscaper who found the phone and the owner of the company he works for.

“I saw a phone there and picked it up,” said Morehouse. “The phone was on. It was kind of dead. I plugged it in to keep it charged. I couldn’t get into it because it was locked.”​

But on Friday, investigators found Morehouse with the phone in Daytona Beach with the phone and confiscated it in front of his co-workers.​

“It felt like we were watching a movie. They came in and they were straight and direct, and surrounded the car at gunpoint, but it was for a good reason,” said Jude Antrum, the owner of the lawn service.​

“I wish I could do more. I’m glad to be a piece of the puzzle,” Morehouse said.​

I have a question for our legal experts. Item 19 of the criminal complaint says the Samsung phone:

"is believed to be manufactured in China. As a result, the Samsung cellular phone traveled in and affecting interstate and foreign commerce."​

While I want the guy charged and imprisoned, the above seems convoluted to me. Charges are brought against people committing crimes while driving cars manufactured outside the US yet foreign commerce isn't invoked. From what I've read at the Dept of Justice, it was both necessary and reasonable to charge him under federal child *advertiser censored* statutes:

Federal jurisdiction is implicated if the child *advertiser censored* offense occurred in interstate or foreign commerce. This includes, for example, using the U.S. Mails or common carriers to transport child *advertiser censored* across state or international borders. Additionally, federal jurisdiction almost always applies when the Internet is used to commit a child *advertiser censored* violation. Even if the child *advertiser censored* image itself did not traveled across state or international borders, federal law may be implicated if the materials, such as the computer used to download the image or the CD Rom used to store the image, originated or previously traveled in interstate or foreign commerce.

Am I understanding this correctly? Missing something obvious?

Does anyone remember a news article earlier on where they mentioned that JG and his brother lived with DA's father before he lived with DA's mother? I swore I read an article that mentioned that the brothers lived with her father before. That leads me to believe that DA and her mom may have known the brother's a lot longer than before she they worked together officially and before they moved in.

Did you guys see this a few days ago about her family thinking that he left her with someone else and moved to Arizona?

"There are clues that he moved over there and he could have left her with someone else," Jimenez said in Spanish. "My suspicions are that he left her with someone, either a friend or family."

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...arez-believe-man-drove-arizona-girl/85412014/
This makes me so mad, and so sad for them.

I was thinking about how we didn't know JG's name, or even that there was a roommate that was 'off' for a few days after she was gone, and pondering the reasons for that. And all I could come up with was why would they think it was him? They had a two bedroom home, full of kids and a dog, and they still let this guy and his brother stay there, so they could work. So they could better their lives. Why on earth would that kind of people ever imagine someone they were so kind to would do such a thing?

They know what was on his phone. And they are still giving him the benefit of the doubt, because the other option is just too much to imagine.

It's heartbreaking. It makes me want to punch him even more. He did goodness knows what to Diana, and he's torturing her parents.

Where is she, Jorge?
You owe them that much.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Does anyone remember a news article earlier on where they mentioned that JG and his brother lived with DA's father before he lived with DA's mother? I swore I read an article that mentioned that the brothers lived with her father before. That leads me to believe that DA and her mom may have known the brother's a lot longer than before she they worked together officially and before they moved in.

IIRC, JG and his brother lived with the bio Dad (and I guess DA' mother) for 5 years.... so, JG would've been around DA from the time she was just a toddler.

I found this statement but I can't find the one I was looking for, but it might have been clipped or edited.

"But after news of Guerrero being responsible, the family said they didn't know what to think. Martinez said Diana's father and Guerrero know each other."

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2016/06/02/amber-
alert-issued-diana-alvarez/85296882/

IMO

Exactly. I pray they find Diana of course but God Forbid they don't I hope there is more than the cell phone to ensure a conviction. I am sure they are looking into this guy Mach 90. As much as I hate to go there if not enough in this case I also believe there are others and pray he is put away for the rest of his disgusting life.

Has the search area moved from grape hammock road? If so, where are they searching now?

IIRC, JG and his brother lived with the bio Dad (and I guess DA' mother) for 5 years.... so, JG would've been around DA from the time she was just a toddler.
This poor girl may have been groomed from very early on..

First time poster here.

What a horrible situation for all involved.

Regarding the phone- I'm wondering if he left it there and arranged for his brother or an ex to pick it up for him, hence it being in long grass. That could be why he rang the phone as his friends/family couldn't find it.

I'm also thinking that he started to get concerned about Diana's infatuation (due to his grooming) with him and how worried she was about not having contact with him. She might of told him she wants to tell her parents about their "love" and they should be together. It could of made him very worried that he couldn't control the situation anymore so had to act.

First time poster here.

What a horrible situation for all involved.

Regarding the phone- I'm wondering if he left it there and arranged for his brother or an ex to pick it up for him, hence it being in long grass. That could be why he rang the phone as his friends/family couldn't find it.

I'm also thinking that he started to get concerned about Diana's infatuation (due to his grooming) with him and how worried she was about not having contact with him. She might of told him she wants to tell her parents about their "love" and they should be together. It could of made him very worried that he couldn't control the situation anymore so had to act.
:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members