FL FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
JGs cell phone pings put him in the area between midnight and 3am, after this time, he is no where near the DA home. Even if the groomed child turned all the burners with the pan of oil on top, and left on her own to meet up with him, first, he would have to be there so the stove would have been turned on before 3am and second, the pan would have caught fire long before 7am. The stove story just does not fit with JG being the perp unless we suspend the laws of science. Unattended pans of oil sitting atop electric burners turned to high will result in burning oil which gives off smoke and soon the oil itself will ignite. This is incontrovertible science. The stove story is either not true or JG's GPS lies. Hmmmm. I will go out on a limb and say that the stove story is not true. Innocent error in reporting during a very stressful time? Maybe. But then that means that someone in the house turned ALL the burners on high that morning. Who turns all the burners on at one time unless there are 4 pots of food ready to be cooked? No one. And there weren't 4 pots of food ready to be cooked since that might serve to remind someone that they had turned the burners on - ready to prepare breakfast when all hell broke loose with the discovery of the missing child . I find the stove story very, very, very odd. "He stole our child and tried to burn the house down with all of us asleep in it too" isn't flying with me because science and GPS prove the story to be impossible.
Your post made me think of something - and also some posters farther back somewhere who felt that JG did not act alone. JG lived there for 9 months in the home, worked in the Ft Myers area, so he probably acquired some pals. "Birds of a feather..." JG's pals would be other young, Spanish as a first language, Males, and perhaps also who share an interest in teens or girls (yuck). What if JG schemed with another male in Ft Myers to get DA, they did whatever to her early in Ft Myers 12-3AM, (perhaps RH is wrong about seeing DA that particular night at 2AM) and JG took off with DA or her body for Okee/YHJ, while the other male snuck into the home later 5-6AM to light the stove and then disappeared to wherever he belongs staying in Ft Myers? It wouldn't really take long to enter the home, light the stove, and leave, just in and out in less than two minutes - let the dog bark, or give it a piece of meat/dog cookie, the entrance was on the other side of the house from the dog anyway.

I know people will think I am crazy here and shouldn't because this is a site to test theories and explore ideas but as MzOpinion8d posted....what if he was a scapegoat. Maybe he is not even a pedophile....what if someone else sent him those pics? Now if someone sent them to me I would immediately turn over to LE but that doesn't mean he would. He's not even a legal citizen according to the reason LE picked him up initially....he would definitely not walk into the nearest police station and share. So....someone else called or spoke to him that night? Hmmmmmmm!

The problem with that theory about 'someone else sending him the *advertiser censored*' is the evidence on his cell would prove otherwise. LE can tell the difference between him taking the pic and someone sending it. And If you are not a pedophile and someone sends you a pic of a child's privates, do you keep it on your phone?

Also, it was said that his hand was in one or more of the pictures. These were his pix. He was not framed for the peso *advertiser censored*, in my opinion.

If someone was just throwing him under the bus, then why wouldn't he just go immediately to LE at the start? And why did he hang up on a desperate mom whose child was missing?
And why was he on the run? If he was totally innocent, why go running away and tossing a phone etc?

http://youtu.be/nuQMbYD0_7Y

@ the 2:20 mark there is a short interview w/ a neighbor & he says, "I have a hard time believing somebody broke in that house & took a girl @2 or 3:00 in the morning".

I wonder why the news anchor didn't probe further.. I am very curious why he feels this way so very early on..

Is there any information on the party/celebration the family attended that day? When it ended? Did the party carry over for the adults? Did any of the guests come back to the home? I do not dismiss the original story of Diana walking someone home at 2 am and did not return. The story has evolved, sometimes changing entirely. I question if LE received the entire story from the beginning or did LE learn the story as we did ie., one media interview at the time. At this point, I think that there is much more than a language barrier going on here. It's time to get the accurate story, now!

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I also wonder how different the original story told to LE was..
they treated this strictly as a runaway case regardless of other leads for quite some time, hence no AA.

LE didn't saw they were his pics...they were on his phone. They didn't say it was his hand, just a hand. Not sure where u r reading info. But completely inaccurate unless you can verify a source.

If I was an illegal in the US(just speculating) the last thing I would do is go to police....sorry Katydid23....just following actual evidence not speculation.

LE didn't saw they were his pics...they were on his phone. They didn't say it was his hand, just a hand. Not sure where u r reading info. But completely inaccurate unless you can verify a source.

If I was an illegal in the US(just speculating) the last thing I would do is go to police....sorry Katydid23....just following actual evidence not speculation.

LE said the pix were on his cell since December. Would he leave child *advertiser censored* on his phone for months if he was not a pedO?

If I was an illegal, and I was being accused of kidnapping and murdering a child, heck YES, I would go to the police. I wouldn't be worried about my immigration issues in comparison to a bogus murder charge.

According to the complaint, the photos were mixed in with several selfies implying he took them.

He hasn't yet been charged with kidnapping let alone murder! And yeah...December. But no mention he took them or his hand was in a pic....bad info! he could have saved them against someone for when he needs to get out of something. That will likely come up in his araignment for possession of child *advertiser censored* which hasn't happened yet.

Again, I follow facts, not speculation.

I save pics in between pics that I take...doesn't mean I took them! Too much speculation people!!!

LE said the pix were on his cell since December. Would he leave child *advertiser censored* on his phone for months if he was not a pedO?

Exactly!!!!! They should not have been on his phone no matter how they got there [emoji35] And no doubt in my mind he took them. Who knows what else police have recovered on this . Who knows what he deleted on his phone....

Just because he hasn't been charged yet does not mean he won't be. IMO it's coming.

And just because he has them doesn't mean they are his IMO. We can agree to disagree when we don't know the facts. I am good with chalking it up to that! :)

I save pics in between pics that I take...doesn't mean I took them! Too much speculation people!!!

Talk about speculation. Isn't it speculation on your part that he kept child *advertiser censored* on his cell so he could blackmail someone someday? Sounds pretty iffy, in my opinion.

LE can tell the difference between sent pix and pix he took himself.

And just because he has them doesn't mean they are his IMO. We can agree to disagree when we don't know the facts. I am good with chalking it up to that! :)

Do you have several pictures of a young child's privates on your personal cell? I highly doubt it. That is ILLEGAL. NOBODY keeps pix like that on their phone unless they like looking at them.

You do realize that having them is indeed illegal correct?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Doesn't sleuthing involve speculation? I remain open minded but I have my hunches. That's natural. This isn't a courtroom.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yeah I know having them is illegal. I won't speculate what he knows and I will not assume he took them until LE says so. Of course they can determine the difference but WE don't have that information. Sleuthing should be based on critical thinking...meaning only facts are used to come to a conclusion. Not assuming it is his hand, or he took the pic....true facts known personally or shared by LE. So far we have zilch. I am making a guess as to where the photos came from. I am not providing inaccurate information like it was him who took them or it was his hand like others are assuming.

you are also speculating. the opposite way, but still speculation.

He hasn't yet been charged with kidnapping let alone murder! And yeah...December. But no mention he took them or his hand was in a pic....bad info! he could have saved them against someone for when he needs to get out of something. That will likely come up in his araignment for possession of child *advertiser censored* which hasn't happened yet.

Again, I follow facts, not speculation.

As someone else stated, LE should easily be able to tell if the pictures were taken with his phone. I know that on my phone, I can click "details" on my photos and it gives the date/time taken and all kinds of info. I'm pretty sure they can see if the photo was taken ON that phone. And he was the only owner of the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam