FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any pressers scheduled for this morning? What time is TES planning to resume the search and in what area?

Omg Wow just wow ,just got done reading through those court docs.
Those poor children.:furious:

Just a note...Custody Petitions are not always accurate to the truth. My DH went through a 15 year custody battle. The things that were said about him were TOTALLY off the wall and untrue. Attorneys are trained to have their female clients amp up the victim roll. It's sad because some of these women really are victims, but in the Court it's hard to tell these days.
Take the Petition with a grain of salt.

Thank You! There is not a link, but they had several new pictures of Haleigh and the birthmark definitely stands out - enough for the family to mention it in their descriptions of her, but like I said, it was the first I had heard of it.

I also caught the "Grave Digger" truck and really wish that the owner had the tact to move it somewhere else.

RiverRat this is probably Off Topic but the pictures that they had on the NG last night were beautiful. When I looked at Haleigh all I saw in every picture was a smile that reflected unbridled joy. Such a beautiful smile, it lights up her whole face. I can imagine as the Mother of five and step-mother of two that she is a delight to be around and in my own mind I bet she has a delicious and infectious giggle.

Just a random thought here...

Here's Misty's account about the blankets from an interview:

Ok... I put her to bed about, you know, eight o'clock 'cause that's her bedtime. She has school. I put her to bed and...her blanket and my blanket. My blanket was in the van that they took. So we had a blanket hanging on the window and I had to wash that--and her blanket--her blanket was--was she had peed on her blanket the night before, i guess, and I was gonna put it on her but it smelled like pee. So I washed her blanket and I gave her a little sheet to cover up with (voice breaks) and she fell asleep and I went--come in there and put her blanket on her and then I laid down.

Two things about the bolded statement:

1. Misty was going to say "Her blanket was...," fumbles over these words several times, then changes to "She had peed on her blanket the night before, I guess."

Could Misty have been going to say, "Her blanket was wet." Why did she change in mid-sentence?

2. If Hayleigh wet the bed "the night before" who cleaned her up that morning? If it was Misty, why does she say, "I guess?"

Could bedwetting have been an issue in this home? I don't mean to focus on the family--just trying to use statement analysis on some of the statements that have been made.

I just checked the addy's on the Court Docs. His didn't show anything really. The address listed for bio-mom is a legal business building. Odd

The door bothers me. They say they hardly ever use it, but yet Dad says he makes sure he locks it every day. Well if no one is using it....why ya gotta lock it every day. He did not say he checks it...he says he locks it and goes on tho say how hard it is to close. And then, say he locks it. Does that mean she never unlocks it once he goes to work? They just go into way to much detail about the dang door. Anyway there is my mornin ramble.....lol

Oh and one more thing, those pics on NG last night were beautiful...but did you notice the WATER? When did she supposedly get "terrified" of water, because in a lot of those pics she sure was not.

The door bothers me. They say they hardly ever use it, but yet Dad says he makes sure he locks it every day. Well if no one is using it....why ya gotta lock it every day. He did not say he checks it...he says he locks it and goes on tho say how hard it is to close. And then, say he locks it. Does that mean she never unlocks it once he goes to work? They just go into way to much detail about the dang door. Anyway there is my mornin ramble.....lol

Mornin' tehcloser, thanks for your ramble.:) It bothers me too. What bothers me also is what LE is saying and what they are not saying. They are saying that they are looking at this as an abduction and they have made contact with all of the RSO's in the area and will continue to investigate that angle. They are saying that Haleigh did not walk out of the home.

They are not saying that anyone has been cleared, they are not saying anyone passed their lie detector test. I'm been looking at the situation this morning trying to figure out what else they are not saying.

Also, this is the first I have heard that Haleigh has Turner Syndrome. What is this and does anyone have any experience or first-hand knowledge of the effects of it?

Good Morning, I wanted to drop by to offer my prayers for Haleigh today,..
Now off to the sloppy wet baseball fields :rolleyes:

I hope when I get back late this evening we will have good news..:blowkiss:

Does anyone know offhand the name of Misty's brother that lives in the same neighborhood? TIA

Does anyone know offhand the name of Misty's brother that lives in the same neighborhood? TIA

I don't know his name, but I would also like to know if the footprint and the "items" of interest were found in the woods between Haleigh's house and the brother's.

If I myself could pick up on that statement right away, I'm certain that LE did also. I noticed the same indiscretion you did.

I read a post by Impatient that they may contact the sheriff. SO Chad about the poster
I read in media that the LE has already contact Putman county.

I wonder if the AC man had to go out the back door to work on AC?

Has anyone speculated on what the item(s) of interest are that were found?

Was it one item or multiple items?

Did they mention "DNA" testing or what?

If DNA, is it safe to assume that they are testing for Haleigh's, thus the return to "square 1" the house? (to gather known DNA of hers to compare)?

I am thinking if they are testing DNA that they found something(s) of Haleigh's. That would be limited if she was in a pink t-shirt and underwear only. They seemed so positive, not sad or negative yesterday when talking about the find(s).

In the back of my mind I am wondering if just maybe they found her discarded, cut hair? Someone who intends to kill a child wouldn't cut her hair, that would be to disguise a living child for transportation right? Just pondering here...and hoping that she is still alive.

Then again, they may have just found cigarette butts or soda cans or something that they will run through a DNA database looking for a perp...

Me and you are in the same boat here. There's something wrong with this picture. Not only am I curious about the door, I want to know WTH breaks into a house and turns the light on? The GF said when she woke up to go to the bathroom, she noticed the kitchen light on, which drew her attention to the back door. Who would do that, and on top of everything else, not only did this person turn the light on....they left it on! WTH!

Who filed for the domestic violence injunction?

I saw the Dad completed the required parenting class, but didn't see that the bio Mom completed it.

Do we know that DCF was involved with this family? If there was an open DCF case, custody and child support would be handled under that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77