FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the animal fighting and the GF. I saw something about 30 bandy roosters as well, but am trying to relocate that charge. I'm thinking dogs and roosters?

With what we do know....all I can say at this point is I do not think it was a stranger, or one of the so's. To me it's smells of family.

Me either. I have been consistently shocked by the intolerance around here today.

I'd say they are just a bunch of good 'ol hell raisers. The pics of the dirty pan biscuit lady may be open to ridicule, but not condemnation. I'd sooooo love to post that pic one more time, but I fear I may get banned if I do.

The way these people live, is not a culture, it is their way of life. When I lived in Ocala some years back people like this family where common. You have to remember 2 things,
1) Children live what they learn and in Ronald and Misty's case I am sure the apple doesnt fall far from the tree. He probably heard his family refer to their spouses as bi$ch wife. Just comes natural is what I am saying.
2) the socio economic background of the people in Putnam/Marion county area is different then say, Tampa or Tallahassee. Few jobs, no nightlife to speak of, they hunt, dog fight, go mudding with their 4x4s, what ever they can do to amuse them selves. SO of course it is going to be different then what many of us deam normal and can be suspecious in nature. Remember it's normal to them and city folk are different.

I would like to point out....2002 is BEFORE the children were even BORN!!! Of course, there are no photos of them taken at that time!!

Those photos are not misleading in any way. I see the way her eyes sparkle and her smile is truly genuine. She was not, imo, a child showing signs of abuse in any of the photos. IMO, you can see certain signs of abuse. It is written on their faces. It is the void in their eyes. It is the way they present themselves with posturing.

Someone found the continuation of his rapsheet, it does not end in 2002. There is another drug charge in 2004, declined treatment. He is no stranger to the police.

snipped & bolded by me

This is exactly why I thought of the REWARD $$$ theory..H's is not nearly (yet?) close to what Caylee's was ($225,000) but I can see someone desperate enough for $$$ & dumb enough to think they'd get away with it giving it a shot..There's one family member in particular that points to being the possible perp to me & it's not the dad.

Dosen't LP reward offer expire tonight at mid-night. Or has it already expired?

With what we do know....all I can say at this point is I do not think it was a stranger, or one of the so's. To me it's smells of family.

teh..
There is no way that it is a stranger. LE would have already made a plea to the public to lock their doors, stay in after dark, leave a light on in their home, call in with anything that looks suspicious! There is no way in this world that if they thought some stranger came into this home and took this little girl that they would not warn the public! It would be very inhumane of them not to do so!

Don't mean this to be taken the wrong way at all...this whole thing...the similarity of names even.....Caylee and Haleigh...kidnapping so many similarities..........I really feel someone like M. Lunsford or M. Klaus should be the ones helping here not GA!!!! He really does not have a good track record of telling folks how to handle the media, IMO:bang:I really feel he is trying to help but someone other than him I think would be better at this time. IMO

This case appears to be so much like the Jessica Lunsford and the Polly Klaas cases. I think either Mark Lunsford or Marc Klaas would be be very helpful in this case. I think Mark Lunsford, having worked with Florida LE and knowing the search conditions would be especially helpful.

Really? I am being completely serious when I ask you, but I am surprised anyone would find these families to be normal. The long criminal histories, drug use, underage minors playing house with adult men, numerous children from different fathers, strange mannerisms and behavior, not attending school, etc, all seem very odd to me.

Everyone's family is different; different strokes for different folks. Focusing on who "normal" the families may be does nothing to help this investigation, and is more nitpicking on a personal level against the families. We don't need people picking on them here, we need to focus on the investigation and little Haleigh missing, imo.

This whole family is involved in so many criminal activities, it is no wonder this child is missing/endangered. It seems that all members of the family - even grandpa! - have illegal dealings. I am sure they are surrounded by unsavory characters at all times. These kids hardly stand a chance to live a healthy, normal life.

Yep, it occurred to me that if this hadn't happened & we could fast-forward 12 yrs., this little girl could then be some other guys "dumb b**** girlfriend". Sad as it is, it's maybe actually surprising kids in these circumstances don't go missing more often. (The 44 registered SO's in the area - translates into 44++ victims - and that's just of the caught/convicted ones.) All the criminal activity in the family = like growing up in a minefield. Hard to come out unscarred.

No, there are quite a few outside of Tampa, eastern Hillsborough county.

I can attest to that.

Can we lay off the carnies? In many areas of the country they are upstanding and admired citizens.

Trust me.

Normal varies from place to place. I'm not seeing anything out of the norm about either family.

I'm sorry and i don't mean to offend, but if this family is the norm :eek:, i must be living on another planet.

Me either. I have been consistently shocked by the intolerance around here today.

Many are shocked by the way almost everyone in this family lives..I don't think that = intolerance in most cases.

4 pm iirc

Yes at 4pm and I can't watch........my grandchildren are coming over now at any minute so their parents can go out tonight for Valentines Day Dinner and dance. I never watch anything but Dvd's while they are here. I'll try to get on and read later, PLEASE report presser.....TIA

BTW, for those who think it's odd that they pitched tents near the trailer, remember there is not exactly a hampton inn down the street. Matter of fact if you look on line there are probably little or no chain motel/hotels in the area. They wanted to be close by.

Now, Ronald I believe is convincing. GF on the other hand, wouldnt trust her with my goldfish, if I had some. Somethings up with her switching stories quicker then she lights up a cigarette.

Really? I am being completely serious when I ask you, but I am surprised anyone would find these families to be normal. The long criminal histories, drug use, underage minors playing house with adult men, numerous children from different fathers, strange mannerisms and behavior, not attending school, etc, all seem very odd to me.

Welcome to the rural south. Of course, not every community down here is like this, but I think you'll find that a lot of us are less shocked and appalled by it. I know thousands of people just like the Griffis/Sheffields/Cummings/Creslins. Rent "Dancing Outlaw" or "Southern Comfort" and you'll see what I mean.

Hank Thomas Croslin Jr b. 8/2/1986 in MI and Lindsy Kate Collins b. 12/9/1986 in FL marriage recorded 4/24/2007 Flagler County, FL. Married 4/21/2007....

Anyone notice where Hank Croslin lives? *advertiser censored* Tyler St Satsuma FL

WTA: Wonder if Haliegh saw something that Monday night in the trailer that no one wanted Daddy to know about?

IMO, i don't find it odd that he cussed at his girlfriend during the 911 call, sometimes fear and hurt manifests as anger. After all, he did trust the responsibility of his children with her. At 17 yrs, there are certainly kids a lot younger than her who babysit children younger than his. He also publicly apologized and said for people not to blame his gf or him.
Although being the gf's stories are all different, i think she is responsible for some type of negligence that night.
Misty can also be a reason they're not speaking to the media anymore (given all her stories don't match, it's not a bad idea)

There is a difference between let the Fbombs fly because you are upset and calling someone stupid, a B, referring to you as his stupid Fn girlfriend. It is not the word, it is the intent behind them. And I would venture to guess he talks to her like that frequently considering the ease he does it with, even in front of an audience.

Normal varies from place to place. I'm not seeing anything out of the norm about either family.

I guess this is where everyone sees things differently. I have been following along, barely posting because every time I read there are more upsetting details about the families on all 3 sides. If I said what I thought I would be banned forever.
I just hope and pray Hayleigh will be found and whoever is responsible will be prosecuted.
Is the news conference still scheduled for 4:00 EST?

Actually it's very normal this day in time. It's all over the world,dosen't mean you have to agree with it,although it is very common.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77