FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or they came in the front door which could have been unlocked and left out the back not leaving any markings on the door?
Exactly - and there's a good chance that if you come through the front door - you probably have been invited. There's someone else involved in this.

We haven't seen hide nor hair of the gf - now I know she's 17 and a minor - but the media down here is now starting to show perps that are 14 - 15 - 17 . Needless to say, we have ALOT of crime and horrible violent crime. She's not with the dad or his family. She's with her family - and from what we've found she hasn't been "with her family" for a while. I know there is no way my 17 yr old would be living with some 24 yr old with 2 kids.

I'm so hoping this has a happy ending and so dreading that it just might not.

I only caught part of the interview with the dad,who was the girl beside him?

It really concerns me that this man lives so close by. If he did time between 1995 and 2008 for his sex offense that is a very serious set of charges. That is a long sentence if the victim isn't dead. I have searched and searched and cannot find his record.

Me too! I have the case number but can't find a thing in the courts for him.

The door/deadbolt thing is throwing me really bad...

Does anyone think the GF may have had someone over to visit and Haleigh woke up and caught them?

This thought/feeling/impression keeps coming to me.

Why not immediately call 911 at 3am?

That is what I thought when I heard this. Does anyone know how old he is? It just seems odd that the GF was ony 17! Something is not right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow