FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and since this intruder was supposedly kind enough to turn the kitchen light on, she probably wouldn't have missed her shot either!

BUT Ronald just strikes me as the kind of guy that takes his gun with him and maybe leaves it in the car at work!
Yes, and to Swag as well. I wondered about this today. If you awoke to find your back door open and light on, wouldn't you immediately think someone was in the house and call 911? THAT would be when I discovered the child missing, when I went to get them out!!

Right. The guy has a job, he's supporting his family. Night shift isn't easy, especially with a GF and two little kids at home.

I know that this was answered in a much earlier thread, but cant find it now. What is the name of the company Ronnie works for, and what is his job title?
Do we know how long he has been employed there?

You guys have been doing a fabulous job of sleuthing...I've read every post in the 20 threads, and I still cant keep the players and their connections straight. I dont know how you do it! :clap::clap:

I must have missed some info here...will admit I am not good in math...but if he is doing 12 hr. shifts, how does he meet the bus, get home and then get to work to do a 3-3 shift????????

FWIW - just speculating on a "regular" night for this family. We know dad leaves, misty "does" dinner, baths and bedtime. She probably goes to sleep too - she wants to get back up when dad comes home. Dad rolls in around 3:30 - maybe eat (could bring something home with him including a 12 pack) they drink, "party" - watch some TV and finally "pass out" around 7ish maybe - well that is the time Haleigh needs to get up for school. Neither one "wants" to get up which explains why she is chronically absent and he is in danger of being charged. Jr. doesn't matter - he's not in school - and I'll bet he is wise beyond his 4 yrs - he probably gets up, gets himself breakfast and watches TV alone until one of them decide to stir.

Anyone's thoughts?

I'd say that sounds about right. Gf needs a little attention for all that free babysitting, and it might take threats of jail to get Haleigh to school... Happy Birthday little Junior (crying) and I honestly pray you aren't being burdened w any of the heavyweight adult BS until you are old enough to make sense of it, and spared any grieving "until it's time..." There is a time, and a season... JMO
:parrot:

You mean, Chad? The guy who was playing games on myspace, buying his girlfriend, hours after Hayleigh was reported missing. Not a care in the world, lets just play teenage games "hey Crystal I just bought you as my pet".

Has made me go, Hmmmmmmmmmm from the beginning.

Plus, I havn't seen him out there supporting the bio mom during this time, just her ex and Misty is this strange little triangle of grief,no Chad.

The cinderblock with a chain attached on his page (under the 'weapons' section), too....

I know that this was answered in a much earlier thread, but cant find it now. What is the name of the company Ronnie works for, and what is his job title?
Do we know how long he has been employed there?

You guys have been doing a fabulous job of sleuthing...I've read every post in the 20 threads, and I still cant keep the players and their connections straight. I dont know how you do it! :clap::clap:
dad works for PDM Bridge. Very reputable organization. He is a crane operator. No verification on his work hours or schedule.

Yes! Hello!! Especially seeing on her myspace page that he thought it appropriate on such a solemn occasion to say, "Hey Babe! I just bought you for X amount of money." :waitasec:

We might be rich if we could buy him for what he is worth and sell him for what he arrogantly may think he is worth!!

:twocents:............ok, I will behave!

Even though I think Chad is acting particularly insensitive, imature, and plain strange, I still believe that Misty is not being truthful and holds the answer to what happened to Hayleigh.

IMO, I reallly believe that either she left the door unlocked or proped open and went out for a bit and got back right before Ronald only to find Hayleigh missing OR Hayleigh got into drugs, something, could have od'd or been killed accidentally and Misty did something with her. IMO of course.

Packs and gets ready to move again...last one out turn off the lights...........

Yes! Hello!! Especially seeing on her myspace page that he thought it appropriate on such a solemn occasion to say, "Hey Babe! I just bought you for X amount of money." :waitasec:
I don't mess with that BS since I know how it works and means nothing. Unless you have played around on those sites (I was on them as long as I had a teenager because I was a "responsible" parent)...you find those things perhaps as shocking. I know them to be nothing. Games kids play.

I predict a case of alcohol poisoning ;)

At least George might have finally found a job.
They will haul him out with every missing kid for the next two years at least.

Only in the cases that KFN pretends to help with. I wonder how many times he says donation tonight?

Mr. Klass, Mr. Duckett, and Mr. Lunsford seem to be better equipped to offer guidance, hints and sympathy to the families affected.

If we were going to suspect Misty of having been responsible for Haleigh's disappearance this is the most logical explanation I've seen.

So following that thought, there is contention between Dad and bio-mom. When the kids go to visit bio-mom, she might have been asking the kids about their life in that trailer with Dad and Misty. Like for instance, what does she cook for you to eat? Does she let you... Does she make you...

If she were angry enough I can see her making remarks, letting the children know that Misty was not their Mother and they didn't have to listen to her or do such and such if they didn't want to.

Then might have a situation where Haleigh or she and her brother were telling Misty what they didn't have to do because "she wasn't their Momma"

I could see where that could possibly set off a young woman with little to no other options other than staying in that relationship. She could snap. I never thought that Misty would have snapped but I can see where this might happen given the right circumstances.

I, myself, am still not sure what happened to Haleigh.

Frankly, bio-mom didn't seem to have much insight on the kids lives. When asked on NG about Haleigh's absences from school, she didn't know why, or how often she was absent, or much of anything. If it were me, I'd be all over those details and ragging on bio-dad to get his act together!

Yeah, the grandmother and mother said the kids had said they were being hit in the past. (The mother and grandmother just casually said it though..which I thought was odd). They also said the children smelled like marijuana in the past.

Ummmmm, seriously? Pot, meet Kettle. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member