FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't see any scenerio where something happened to her when JR. was around/awake. Maybe I'm wrong but he's 4, old enough to "spill the beans" about a lot of things I think.

Okay, maybe Butterbean fell asleep? I'm sure him had a hard day, all those relatives and all that playing?

I think what happened between that time could have led to what happened after 10. For example:
If she were cooking and smoke filled the house, would she open the backdoor to air it out? What about the children eating? Did Haleigh not eat enough for Misty to be satisfied after she stood and cooked for a while, or did Haleigh verbally say she didn't like what she had in front of her? When Haleigh was told to take a bath, is it possible she dumped out Misty's favorite shampoo?
Did Misty really put them to bed physically? Or did she just tell them to go to bed? Maybe they were on her nerves and she told them to go to bed early and they kept getting up?
I think that the events between the time that the family left up until the time she says she went to bed is what will determine what happened. I do think that after 10-3 was when a coverup started and ended..
I gotcha now - and I definitely will agree with that. That goes along with jr. and his recollection. He would just say "we had beanie weenies and misty cooked" - stuff like that - that wouldn't arise suspicion. Yep yep yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member