FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to mislead... I meant that they would call her on the lies and break her story down, then arrest her. This is way out in the boonies but I would bet there are some good detectives there. I had a brilliant friend that used to call the boonies sunny east jabip...

Just heard on HLN: "Investigators have no reason to believe Misty was not where she said she was."

But... if LE were to arrest Misty for her inconsistencies -- couldn't she just shut her mouth then and not answer anything? Like Casey did? Maybe instead, LE is trying to keep re-interviewing her, hoping that she'll just break down and tell them exactly what they need to know. IMHO.

She could refuse to be questioned right now. You don't have to have an attorney to not incriminate yourself. They will say they want to question you in a way that doesn't sound like it is an option, but you can refuse. It is up to them to find probable cause to arrest you.

If I woke up and saw the front door open, I'd freak the EFF out. I probably wouldn't close it, I'd probably turn around and go check on my kids before I shut it. Then get my phone and call the cops - even if my kids were still in bed, I'd call the cops. I'd lock myself in the bedroom with my kids. I wouldn't go near the door though. I'm a scaredy-cat though and locking myself in the bedroom with my kids until the cops arrived is probably what I'd do.

It would take a lot of talking to myself to MAKE myself go near the door. I had my window opened once and heard teenagers outside it and fireworks (that I told myself was gunfire - even though I knew it wasn't) and stood in my hallway, staring at my phone on the couch for 30 minutes before I told myself I needed to call somebody. It scared me. She might not have shut the door, I probably wouldn't have. BUT I wouldn't have wanted to go NEAR the door.
I found a window open one time.. called the cops and the first thing they told me to do is CLOSE the window and make sure everything is locked up tight!

GET THIS!! THINK about it!!!! if you found the door propped open and a child missing wouldnt you QUICKLY CLOSE the door and lock up tight in fear that who ever took the child is aropund and YOU ARE IN DANGER and also the OTHER CHILD still in the house!!!!? Misty thooo...LEAVES the door propped open UNTILL ron gets home!!!!! probably to PROVE TO HIM the door WAS propped open and the child was takin//// DONTCHA THINK???? I do!!!!! and i also believe she knows there wasnt an intruder that took Haliegh.. THATS WHY ALL THE LIES!!

My first thought was that damn Screen Door was propped open because of the smoking that those 2 do. She doesnt want to be bothered with holding it open, so she props it open. For whatever reason she forget to unprop it and now it becomes part of her cover-up story.
I dont trust the "dad" because of his over the top cuss words at the 911 operator instead of running around outside screaming Haleighs name at the top of his lungs.

And who would defend someone so defiantly that you have only known for 6 months or so? That dad needs to let go of that teenager and look for the truth..why is he so hell-bent in protecting her? Does the dad always go after such young girls? Please, I would be so crazy with worry, I would suspect my whole family the first few hours after my baby went missing.

GET THIS!! THINK about it!!!! if you found the door propped open and a child missing wouldnt you QUICKLY CLOSE the door and lock up tight in fear that who ever took the child is aropund and YOU ARE IN DANGER and also the OTHER CHILD still in the house!!!!? Misty thooo...LEAVES the door propped open UNTILL ron gets home!!!!! probably to PROVE TO HIM the door WAS propped open and the child was takin//// DONTCHA THINK???? I do!!!!! and i also believe she knows there wasnt an intruder that took Haliegh.. THATS WHY ALL THE LIES!!
I agree, Annette. I think the back door/concrete cylinder is just a red herring.

If anyone run across a picture of Ron and Haleigh walking to school please let me know.
I have been looking for two days and I know I seem one. A less I was dreaming and that means I might have special powers:)

I think the time has come for separate lawyers.
Maybe they can do a press conference, and explain what the heck is going on.
We're getting nothing but the runaround from LE and the Players.
IMO

I found a window open one time.. called the cops and the first thing they told me to do is CLOSE the window and make sure everything is locked up tight!

Lol, I'd have been on the phone with them the WHOLE TIME. Like I said, I'm a scaredy-cat!!! me = :chicken:

But... if LE were to arrest Misty for her inconsistencies -- couldn't she just shut her mouth then and not answer anything? Like Casey did? Maybe instead, LE is trying to keep re-interviewing her, hoping that she'll just break down and tell them exactly what they need to know. IMHO.

yeah, and keep acting like they are just trying to find haleigh and that misty is not a suspect. maybe the investigation in ron's neighborhood last night was to just make misty think that they don't have any leads or that they aren't focusing on anyone yet?

Yes, that's what they did with Susan Smith.

The one bit of information that has come out of the last seven news conferences was that they are re-interviewing Misty on a regular basis. It seems as if the answer to every question is "We cannot talk about that".

Did we ever hear why they went to the field ten miles south and were searching with 60 LEO's? I am jonesing for some new info.

IIRC, the search was based on a tip.

"Her grandmother says too much of the focus seems to be on the search, how it's going, where they're looking, and how many people are searching.

She says people need to understand the 5-year-old better.

Her favorite movie is "Air Bud." Her favorite color is red.

She's a huge Hannah Montana fan."

Gramma talking about Haleigh, I enjoyed hearing about her fav's.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131560&catid=3

yeah, and keep acting like they are just trying to find haleigh and that misty is not a suspect. maybe the investigation in ron's neighborhood last night was to just make misty think that they don't have any leads or that they aren't focusing on anyone yet?

I still don't believe Misty is a suspect. They are focusing in on the neighborhood because the person who took Haleigh was stalking her or knew her.

Anyone dig up info on the cousin??

If anyone run across a picture of Ron and Haleigh walking to school please let me know.
I have been looking for two days and I know I seem one. A less I was dreaming and that means I might have special powers:)
Congratulations! I think you have special powers. Please, use them for good, not evil.

J/k (sort of), because I haven't heard or seen anything about any pictures of Ron and Hayleigh walking to school & I saw that you had asked about it previously.

If Misty did do something to her, I wish she'd just say so. I mean, damn - the jig is up, Misty. We're all catching on to you. I wish she'd just tell the truth. And to think, I believed her for a minute.

Oh, I don't think Misty did anything to her, I just think that Misty was so wasted she doesn't know what the h3ll happened to her,,,cause she wasn't there...she was gettin' wasted. That's what me thinks...jmesho

She could refuse to be questioned right now. You don't have to have an attorney to not incriminate yourself. They will say they want to question you in a way that doesn't sound like it is an option, but you can refuse. It is up to them to find probable cause to arrest you.

this is true, but i think she is trying to act as an innocent person would. refusing to cooperate would make her look very guilty.

I still don't believe Misty is a suspect. They are focusing in on the neighborhood because the person who took Haleigh was stalking her or knew her.

What if the person not only knew Haleigh but knew Misty as well? Maybe that person was even "friends" with Misty???? Maybe Misty hung out with this person often......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member