FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first thought was that damn Screen Door was propped open because of the smoking that those 2 do. She doesnt want to be bothered with holding it open, so she props it open. For whatever reason she forget to unprop it and now it becomes part of her cover-up story.
I dont trust the "dad" because of his over the top cuss words at the 911 operator instead of running around outside screaming Haleighs name at the top of his lungs.

And who would defend someone so defiantly that you have only known for 6 months or so? That dad needs to let go of that teenager and look for the truth..why is he so hell-bent in protecting her? Does the dad always go after such young girls? Please, I would be so crazy with worry, I would suspect my whole family the first few hours after my baby went missing.

When she cleans up your drug stash? Maybe he owes her one.

Jane Velez Mitchell has a byline on her show saying wxtv is reporting that misty not sleeping in the trailer with Haleigh. hmmmmmmmmm not sure of the tv call letters.

reporting misty was NOT home the night that Haleigh went missing. This comes from a tip to LE. So it is not known if this is true or not.

Fl Breeze said:
It was stated before that DCFS has been investigating the family...

I am sure the dad is very aware that his children could be taken away if DCFS found out they were still all sleeping together. He seems to be the one making sure his girlfriend's story insists that now they were not all in the same bed that night and has interrupted her when she started to state that the girl was sleeping inches from her.

I think there has been a lot of lies going on to protect themselves from DCFS and probably to cover up a whole lot of illegal drug use and questionable parenting.

I keep watching the videos of the girlfriend and I understand her age and lack of schooling but no one can be that "out of it" unless they were faking and/or doing a lot of drugs.

Well, if it is true that Misty was gone on a 3 day binge before all of this happening, it would show that Ronald probably isn't running things around that house like we'd suspected. Either that, or he actually is possessive of what she does but the drugs are just too tempting to worry about what your boyfriend says!

All pure speculation at this point... but that's about all we have, huh? ;)

But... if LE were to arrest Misty for her inconsistencies -- couldn't she just shut her mouth then and not answer anything? Like Casey did? Maybe instead, LE is trying to keep re-interviewing her, hoping that she'll just break down and tell them exactly what they need to know. IMHO.

ANYONE ELSE HERE BEGINNING TO QUESTION THE WISDOM OF ALLOWING POOR JR TO STAY W THESE 2???!!! Reportedly as of yesterday I believe Haleigh's little brother has been back sleeping w dad and gf in tent JMO :banghead:

:parrot:

Nancy Grace last week had the parents on..( different nights)

Any updates on if shes been found?

I don;'t think the 17 yr old girlfriend did anything with her but i do wonder if she was home all night? Im thinking she possibly left and came home ( not likely first time) right before the BF got off work and this time Haleigh was gone.
JMO

Is this confirmed?

Nothing has been confirmed.
Known data has been backtracked.
Now they don't know what she was wearing at the time she disappeared.
No cousin ID.
It is reported she wasn't in the house at the time, no confirmation.
It is reported she was on a three day binge and Ron had to go find her and bring her home the day this happened. No confirmation.

I think we know less than we did yesterday.

I've always kind of doubted that she was home....the only thing that has me stumped is why she wasn't home.
Party? Boyfriend?
And the really big question as far as I am concerned, did Ron know that she left the kids alone? If he didn't, then he remains a decent human being in my mind, however, if he knew that Misty was leaving them alone, then he is scum too.
I doubt this is the first time that she abandoned them in that home, IF that's what happened.

Oh, I don't think Misty did anything to her, I just think that Misty was so wasted she doesn't know what the h3ll happened to her,,,cause she wasn't there...she was gettin' wasted. That's what me thinks...jmesho

If that is what she was doing, then I wish she'd say it instead of portraying herself this innocent victim/wonderful caregiver. Mostly, if she's lying, I wish she'd say. I believe that a 17yo could sleep through an abduction - I really do. In the beginning of this thread, I told a story about my sister baby-sitting on daughter for 20 minutes and fell asleep. When I got home, my daughter was talking in her crib. I walked in the house, past my sister and to my daughter. Picked my daughter up, changed her diaper -I could have taken her. Heck, ANYONE could have taken her and my sister wouldn't have budged. I believe she could have slept through it. What I don't believe is her ever-changing stories. I don't know if she HURT her but if she was negligent, I wish she'd just admit it. It would make everyones search for Haleigh a whole lot easier.
:twocents:
:D

Nope we were discussing this yesterday was hoping someone may have tracked him down. He stole the gun had molested Misty when she was young and Misty pinned him as someone that would do them wrong.

the guy that is jail for molesting Misty is named Jeremy Miller and he is still in jail so it could not have been hime who came to visit and stole Ron's gun.

Don't know anythign about a Jamie that is why I was asking you if you had a last name.

If the account is true, Misty may not have left the kids home alone to go out, she may have left the house out the propped open back door for some other reason.

If the account is true, Misty may not have left the kids home alone to go out, she may have left the house out the propped open back door for some other reason.

But why prop the door at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member