FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda went "eek" when I saw that too...and then wondered how much worse biomom's history could be? :waitasec:

How much worse her history is OR she said on NG she didn't show up for court. Happened to my Aunt when she fought for custody and missed 2 court dates, they found her in contempt of court and proceeded without her. They gave custody of her little girl to the bio-dad. And that was that. They both have criminal backgrounds a mile long BUT biological parents get rights usually UNTIL they show they are not fit to be a parent. They dont take your kid when you have dui's and do drugs, they take them when you dui with them in the car do drugs while in their presence. Not saying that any of the above isn't awful when you are a parent, but imagine how many more kids would be in the system if they took them IF you got a dui???

It sounds as if either the AC guy or GF's brother/nephews were the last to be able to verify if she was alive and present in the home around 5:45 pm.
Tonight on Greta I heard Misty mention that her brother, his kids and the AC guy came to the house at around 5pm. The AC guy? Has anyone heard from him? I think of some recent cases in Santa Monica, CA where the AC guy murdered young women in their homes.

You forgot the Greta interview tonight when she said Haleigh was sleeping a few inches away...........

I never watched Greta tonight.....but geesh what is people supposed to think? That is alot of different stories. I'd imagine LE is just going to leave her talk she'll hang herself yet!

Here's what I would like to know:

Who was the last to see or talk to haleigh besides the Gf and Dad?
Has the Dad's employer confirmed the 12 shift ending at 3am?
how was the girlfriend dressed makeup etc when LE got there?
Did the neighbors have dogs?
Why was CPS called in the past?
Who has been in and out of this house the last week?
How long have the Dad and GF been together?
What the results of the poly test?
Did Haleigh attend school on monday?
What is the true sleeping arrangements on that night?
What do the close neighbors think? have they seen anything unusual? yelling?

So, he's there to repair the ac. The condensing unit is outside, probably in the back or side of the house. He would need to access this for repairs. Maybe HE used the back door and propped the screen with the cinder block to give easier access. ???? Anybody?

About the drug arrests. On an earlier thread someone has posted the disposition of the case from the court records. It had a strange disposition.

Someone thought it meant he had cooperated/turned someone in to avoid punishment. Does anyone remember this?

My guess is little RJ was sound asleep, but they should still have a qualified person interview him.

It sounds as if either the AC guy or GF's brother/nephews were the last to be able to verify if she was alive and present in the home around 5:45 pm.

I am thinking if she were smoking a bit of pot, LE already knows this information.

If someone was there, I believe he would have been seeing her and this is why should would be afraid to mention it. She knows how her bf would take that piece of news on top of everything else. She is so immature and not so much on the intelligent side which is a bad combination for making good choices right now, imo. Lying about ANYTHING right now is a very bad decision.

Yes, Seriously, I totally agree, and get where you are going with this. The short-term girlfriend, had someone over at the house.... while Haleigh's dad was at work. She is way too young to take on these parental responsibilities...has another bf/friend whatever come over while dad is at work.
Sadly, this is a dysfunctional family to begin with. Mom...not really there... Dad...working.... kids left with newbie girlfriend....til the wee hours when Dad gets home. Where are HIS parents...by the way?
Shocking Sex Offenders statistics in the neighborhood....wth? S/offenders haven, cause that statistic shocked t/h/outta me.
This whole story makes me sick!

Looks like in December of 2002 he was dealing a cornucopia of drugs, eh?

Well, it was before Haleigh's birth.
True. This is a good sign. Sounds like he straightened up after Haleigh was born, imo. Amazing what 7 years of growing up can do for a fella. He is holding a steady job, it seems, and he is providing for his children adequately by all indications.

Last night when he refused to say bad things about Haleigh's mom and the divorce left me with a better impression about him. I thought he handled it very well.

Agreed !

What on earth did the mother do to lose custody to this guy ?

And whoa his g/f is 17 uh uh something is not good here.
Sorry but a 17 year old does NOT want a 4 and 5 year old instant children family
IMO

no way !

There is no way she would be responsible enough - they are not her children
They are not even her step children...

The conflicting stories also a red flag

This is sounding worse every minute

:(

I was 17 with a ready made family, so can't disagree that she isn't ready for that..Some have it in them, some don't.
I think of the hard times though, and wonder if this played a part in what happened. Men with children are different than men without, especially when they have custody..
I still think its a possibility another bf was in the house, and the child woke up and seen it wasn't her daddy..

So who is the one commiting domestic violence?

R was the one doing the abusing, but it was thrown out due to lack of evidence. C moved and tried to get custody, but was never taken into protective care. My guess is that they both might have a past, so the "battered woman" left to get away from him, then get herself together and try for custody. Or else, maybe she took the kids with her, but they visited the dad, then he filed for temporary custody (while they were with him on visitation) and got it b/c they were already established with him. This is only speculation, so please keep that in mind. Florida has very lax laws regarding custody issues, and it's for this reason only that I suggest it might be how the dad got custody. I haven't found her "record" yet, but I'm searching really hard. If it's already been posted, I'll feel really dumb for not combing through every single thread first! I have a feeling she has a record, also. Just a hunch. Also, it's been alledged that when R was talking to the cops, he referred to M as "My dumb B*tch girlfriend"...that seems to flow along with his character rap sheet if you ask me. I wonder if this 16/17 year old was scared to death that he'd get violent and that's why she waited to call 911. Maybe she staged the backdoor. Maybe this child was abducted earlier than is being suggested and she was afraid to say something out of fear. PS - He has Meth on his rap sheet, as well as heroin. Now, why type of girl will get involved with a 24 y/o man that has 2 kids, lives in a trailer, and has a history of drugs? I would think a girl that has the same kind of background.

AC guy cleared, but if le talked to him, surely he would remember if he propped the door open.

I am really not trying to be too judgmental but why would a judge give custody to anyone with that history?

Not being argumentative here, but most of those offenses were in 2002 or prior. That was 7 years ago, and wouldn't he have still been a minor then. If he has demonstrated a solid history of no arrests recently, I would think that a judge would take that into consideration.

This does raise some concerns though, if he were using drugs, who else in the child's life would have been as well? He might have cleaned up his act, but others did not. Just my opinion...

I was thinking the same thing.........and RC said he was the better parent???:eek:

I'm still thinking Haleigh was gone before bedtime..........

So do I :ashamed:
The only way of really knowing is from the little boy, bless his heart..

Here's what I would like to know:

Who was the last to see or talk to haleigh besides the Gf and Dad?
Has the Dad's employer confirmed the 12 shift ending at 3am?
how was the girlfriend dressed makeup etc when LE got there?
Did the neighbors have dogs?
Why was CPS called in the past?
Who has been in and out of this house the last week?
How long have the Dad and GF been together?
What the results of the poly test?
Did Haleigh attend school on monday?
What is the true sleeping arrangements on that night?
What do the close neighbors think? have they seen anything unusual? yelling?
DITTO that! And I would also like to see cell phone report.

True. This is a good sign. Sounds like he straightened up after Haleigh was born, imo. Amazing what 7 years of growing up can do for a fella. He is holding a steady job, it seems, and he is providing for his children adequately by all indications.

Last night when he refused to say bad things about Haleigh's mom and the divorce left me with a better impression about him. I thought he handled it very well.
Yes SS ITA - I thought the same last night, the way he handled that question. I do think he may have a slight anger problem tho. Its the g/f - I want to know if she goes to school? What are his "intentions"? Does he look at it as just "new squeeze that also doubles as free babysitter"? She talked about doing laundry and bedtime because of a school night - so was she playing "little wifey" role? The dynamics of that relationship need to come out.

PS - He has Meth on his rap sheet, as well as heroin. Now, why type of girl will get involved with a 24 y/o man that has 2 kids, lives in a trailer, and has a history of drugs? I would think a girl that has the same kind of background.

It seems he was a dealer when he was 18.

When he was 18, she was 11.

Let's hope she wasn't doing meth when she was 11.

:eek:

My guess is little RJ was sound asleep, but they should still have a qualified person interview him.

I am thinking if she were smoking a bit of pot, LE already knows this information.

If someone was there, I believe he would have been seeing her and this is why should would be afraid to mention it. She knows how her bf would take that piece of news on top of everything else. She is so immature and not so much on the intelligent side which is a bad combination for making good choices right now, imo. Lying about ANYTHING right now is a very bad decision.

Exactly. Teens never think of the consequences of lying or sneaking out of the house. If this is what it is with her, she needs to tell the truth so LE knows where to go.

Ronald is the one doing the abusing, but it was thrown out due to lack of evidence. Crystal moved and tried to get custody, but was never taken into protective care. My guess is that they both might have a past, so the "battered woman" left to get away from him, then get herself together and try for custody. Or else, maybe she took the kids with her, but they visited the dad, then he filed for temporary custody and got it b/c they were already established with him. This is only speculation, so please keep that in mind. Florida has very lax laws regarding custody issues, and it's for this reason only that I suggest it might be how the dad got custody. I haven't found her "record" yet, but I'm searching really hard. If it's already been posted, I'll feel really dumb for not combing through every single thread first! I have a feeling she has a record, also. Just a hunch. Also, it's been alledged that when R was talking to the cops, he referred to C as "My dumb B*tch girlfriend"...that seems to flow along with his character rap sheet if you ask me. I wonder if this 16/17 year old was scared to death that he'd get violent and that's why she waited to call 911. Maybe she staged the backdoor. Maybe this child was abducted earlier than is being suggested and she was afraid to say something out of fear. PS - He has Meth on his rap sheet, as well as heroin. Now, why type of girl will get involved with a 24 y/o man that has 2 kids, lives in a trailer, and has a history of drugs? I would think a girl that has the same kind of background.
On the mark as usual, jg. And in such a remote spot so she/they can do their thing in privacy.

So, he's there to repair the ac. The condensing unit is outside, probably in the back or side of the house. He would need to access this for repairs. Maybe HE used the back door and propped the screen with the cinder block to give easier access. ???? Anybody?

About the drug arrests. On an earlier thread someone has posted the disposition of the case from the court records. It had a strange disposition.

Someone thought it meant he had cooperated/turned someone in to avoid punishment. Does anyone remember this?
If the AC guy propped up the cement block on the door, LE would already know and it would not have been sent to the forensics lab for evidence, imo. I think we can safely assume that AC guy did not put it there or see it there.

Yes. I am aware people do this for various reasons. However, it is still possible she does not fit into the categories you have mentioned. She did not appear to me to be "self soothing" or anything of the sort. She didn't move a muscle tonight. If this is something she does as a "response", it is odd it disappeared overnight. Her movements last night were jerky not fluid.

Okay. I wasn't trying to disagree with you. Just offering alternative solutions, in case she isn't on drugs:) That's generally what we do here, right?;) No worries.:blowkiss:

IMO - we need to stop and step back and take another look.

We have a situation that has happened in a "small town" environment. Its obvious that most of the people involved do not have much more than a high school education (if that as we don't know that g/f was still in school or has already quit). We have two local families that are at odds and have been at odds for at least a few years now. Not saying a "Hatfield's and McCoy's" type situation but close. I don't think the myspace or computer stuff is going to reveal much at all - this is NOT an IT group of people. Seems from what digging we have done and found in court records that there are drugs involved on BOTH families sides. Meth is a serious, serious, problem these days and ESPECIALLY in small towns - alot of manufacturing in small towns. Not saying ANY of that is involved here - but maybe just use of it. Seeing what Windchime just put up - this dad has "been around" the hard stuff.

Don't think bio-mom is involved at all. She got out. She's living somewhere else with new baby and new man (could be step-sib - we don't know yet) starting over. If she was going to "take" her child - IMO she would have taken BOTH children. Yet her mother and father both still live there so conflict still arises as skrimishes break out - like running into each other at the grocery store, gas station, etc.

With hearing 15 cadavar dogs - wow that's a lot. The bloodhounds tried tracking and if she would have been close - they would have found her. No, she was not put under the trailer. The woods around that trailer bother me. Big huge section of woods.

Would like to know who the "friends" were that came over with the nephews to play that afternoon.

I'd like to know how old these guys are. Teens.......older bro has to be 19+?
RC friends could be all ages. Did they sell or just use drugs.....I would like that info.
I wish some WS lived near that area. One WS has said it is 'backwoods'.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle