CATCH THE LATEST WEBSLEUTHS RADIO AS WE LOOK INTO THE TERRIFYING WORLD OF MEDICAL SERIAL KILLERS
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

GUILTY FL - Andres Sierra, 2, dies in hot car, Boca Raton, 15 July 2004

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by blueclouds, Jul 16, 2004.

1. blueclouds

blueclouds Former member

2. LaCoruna17

LaCoruna17 New Member

I don't understand how you can forgot about your child. When I think about how much that poor baby must have suffured. What an awful way to die. And they are thinking of not pressing charges? I think they need to get a message across. Same thing happened here in NJ a few months ago. Except this poor baby was 3 months old.

3. ShowerSinger

ShowerSinger New Member

My ex is a dentist, and he has a drug problem. I would be curious if this guy was also a user. So many are, since they can write their own prescriptions. You NEVER, EVER, LEAVE a child for any reason ALONE, and in a car. This is so sad. Unbelievable.

4. Texana

Texana Overreaching

Gotta wonder why no charges would be pressed when clearly the dentist would be more aware of the physical dangers for the child.

5. lisad71

lisad71 New Member

6. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

From December 2004:

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/20...3_1_sierra-plans-son-s-death-doctor-s-license