FL - Annastasia Velez for abandoning 3 daughters, Lehigh Acres, 2010

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Lovejac, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Lovejac

Lovejac These boys are my heartstrings!

http://free.naplesplus.us/links/cli...Children-abandoned-by-mom-outside-vacant-home

Lord knows I'm happy that she didn't kill them, but, MAN, COME ON! They could have been abducted, run over, ect.

2. Loading...

3. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

Lucky the neighbor found them and mom didn't harm them....

No shoes ok, it is summer, clothes too big... if one is broke better a little big than small.

I wish more parents had access to respite when they need it... (amongst other things)

I'm glad the neighbor next to the abandoned property called! Most neighbors next to abandoned properties would be too scared to do so.... at least from where I come from outside of Chicago....

jmvho

4. LotsaLatte

LotsaLatte Member

Oh my gosh, thank God they are okay! I am thankful she didn't hurt them. I wish Susan Smith would have dropped her little ones off rather than going over the edge. I hope this family gets all the help it takes to raise these little ones. I hope the state takes this seriously and doesn't let the mother put them in harms way again!

5. Mr. E

Mr. E New Member

I'm glad she didn't harm them, too, but how could a person be so heartless? I worry about my baby when I'm not at home and she's being watched by grandparents or big sisters. Did this lady think about her kids at all???

6. Lovejac

Lovejac These boys are my heartstrings!