BILL COSBY SENTENCED 3 TO 10 YEARS FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT
JOIN THE WEBSLEUTHS DISCUSSION

NOTGUILTY FL - Anthony Boone, 4, found in shallow grave, Polk County, Sept 2003

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Casshew, Jan 11, 2004.

1. Casshew

Casshew Former Member

Police: Mom kills child who 'got on her nerves'

LIVINGSTON-- A Polk County woman was charged with capital murder today after leading authorities to the site where her 4-year-old son's body was buried in the woods.

Tabitha A. Boone, 25, was arrested and charged following the body's discovery, said Polk County Sheriff's Department Capt. Dennis Allen.

"The mother is alleged to have choked and threw the child down on the floor," Allen said. "Of course, Mama goes to bed. When she wakes up, the child is dead. She goes out in the woods and buries the child, covers it up with lime."

Allen said Boone confessed and said "the child got on her nerves."

Story from the Houston Chronicle

2. miimaa

miimaa New Member

Covered the body with lime? Who the heck has lime around the house?

Stories like this break my heart. I just wish I could take that child in my arms and love him and keep him safe. Why oh why do people have children when they aren't capable to taking care of them?

3. Jolynna

Jolynna Active Member

She has an ad on JAIL BABES...

Because the child's body was so decomposed from the lime she put over it & COD could not be determined, she was acquitted of murder. For burying her son in lime she received 10 years for obstructing physical evidence.

Here's her online ad:

http://www.cowtowninfo.com/personals/f0816/f08-1647.htm
    I'm interested in someone that has some common interests that I have, creative & interesting to talk to with a great personality. Someone thoughtful, loving, knowledgeable & kind.

I believe in living life to the fullest because tomorrow is never promised & that the only excuses we have are the ones we make and allow for ourselves.

4. Texas Mist

Texas Mist Retired WS Staff

ugh.

don't know what else to say. :(

5. Boyz_Mum

Boyz_Mum New Member

I don't understand cases like this- 10 years isn't long enough. I hope she meets with a man through her personal ad who is half as whack as she is. :furious:

6. Razzle

Razzle Member

That is so horrible. I can't believe she didn't get more time!!!! :sick:

I love how she lists "Tampering with physical evidence" as her reason for incarceration. :(

7. mum33004

mum33004 New Member

How in the world can a mother do any harm to her own child?

I just hugged my 4 year old son & told him I love him.

8. capoly

capoly New Member

What a :curses::curses::curses::curses::curses::curses:
    :curses::curses::curses: excuse for a human being.
    Common interests? Stupid :curses:

9. Razzle

Razzle Member

I have a 5 year old and a year old, both boys. I cannot imagine hurting one of them like that. I can't believe that she WENT TO BED after she did it!! (or am I not understanding that right?)

10. JaneInOz

JaneInOz Former Member

OMFG

I don't know what else to say

Here is a article from 07

http://www.easttexasnews.com/Enterprise/News/Ind/week13_May27_2007/story6.html

More at Link

snipped

And read this :(

If you have the stomach :(

She has TWO other children aws well , thank goodness they will be grown up by the time she gets out
    http://www.brandonshouse.org/Articles/article092303.htm

UM i dont get it ???

So How could they tell he was stranged if the body was so badly decomposed as per the other article ?
    Which reduced her sentence

In this article it says that the autopsy showed he was strangled

UGH

11. PeteyGirl

PeteyGirl New Member

I have read here on WS that strangling causes small bones to break under the jaw, or in the upper part of the neck. It's a classic indication of strangling, if there is no flesh remaining . . .

I can't get past that this woman is human. There really are realms of human experience that I am not privy to. I have to admit I joked to friends and family at times that I just wanted to STRANGLE one or the other of my kids (now adults) when my nerves wore thin . . . and meant it all to be "funny" and a release of pent up frustration.

To actually DO it. To put your hands on your own child and carry through . . . what kind of rage is that? I don't have it, and wonder how it comes to be.