FL - Anthony Mesa, store clerk, for urinating in soda, Deltona, 2006

Old Broad

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
At first I was going to post this in the strange category, but in thinking about it, it is a crime more than strange. I hope he will never again be allowed to work someplace where it could happen again!

http://www.kirotv.com/news/9415017/detail.html

DELAND, Fla. -- A practical joke has landed a former Florida convenience store clerk in more trouble than he expected.

The man, who urinated in a bottle of Mountain Dew that a customer later drank, will spend six months in jail.

Anthony Mesa has pleaded no contest to tampering with a consumer product. Police in Deltona, Fla., charged Mesa and another clerk who decided to play some practical jokes.

More at link.
Old Broad

I will have to show this to my dad!

My father is not a big drinker and I don't think I have seen a bottle of booze in his house in years. When he was younger he would indulge in an occasional drink though. Because it wasn't often, a bottle of open liqour would last for months.

Years ago when my sister was a teenager, she would steal my parents liqour and give it to her boyfriend and his friends. She didn't drink, but she would steal it for them anyway.

When my dad caught on, he decided to teach them a lesson. He urinated in a bottle of Peach Schnapps.

No one ever stole from his liqour cabinet again.

Now this really p--- me off!:silenced: I'm sorry - that remark slipped out!

Jodibug said:
I will have to show this to my dad!

My father is not a big drinker and I don't think I have seen a bottle of booze in his house in years. When he was younger he would indulge in an occasional drink though. Because it wasn't often, a bottle of open liqour would last for months.

Years ago when my sister was a teenager, she would steal my parents liqour and give it to her boyfriend and his friends. She didn't drink, but she would steal it for them anyway.

When my dad caught on, he decided to teach them a lesson. He urinated in a bottle of Peach Schnapps.

No one ever stole from his liqour cabinet again.

OMG I would imagine that would cure anybody from stealing the schnapps again!!
A few years back there was an odd thing happen at work, for a little while there was a new nurse who IMO was certifiable! It didn't take long before she ended up being let go and after she was fired she called out at work one night ranting and raving and told the staff that when she was working she would take the other nurses coffee cups and pissed in them! You just never know when someone sick could do such a thing.
When I go to work I bring my own coffee mug with me and make my own coffee, I just feel better knowing I'm in control of it all from the start and know what it's made with.

Old Broad

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back