FL FL - Arahsette Rodriguez, 13, Miami Gardens, 20 Nov 2015

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by los2188, Nov 30, 2015.

1. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Arahsette Rodriguez
    [​IMG]
    Police search for missing student in Miami-Dade County
    "Miami-Dade schools police are searching for 13-year-old Arahsette Rodriguez, a missing student from Jann Mann Opportunity School.

Arahsette was last seen leaving the school's campus on Nov. 20 at around 2 p.m. wearing a white shirt, khaki pants and black shoes. She has silver braces on her teeth."

http://m.local10.com/news/police-searching-for-missing-student-in-miamidade-county/36726398

2. Loading...

3. CosmicLatte

CosmicLatte New Member

Ten days ago? Why are we only hearing about this now? Or is this just the first article a WSer has noticed? :/ Oh well, let's get to sleuthing..

ETA: The school name looked a little strange to me so I looked it up, and guess what?

per http://janmann.dadeschools.net/about_us.html

As much as I hate labeling missing kids as "runaways", to me this looks like an environment she may not have been happy being placed in. Therefore I'd start looking at things like whether she could reach her home from here - could she have tried to leave and make her way home? Or to a relative's or friend's house? Maybe she felt unsafe there and wanted to get away. Just throwing out ideas.

ETAA: Uh-oh.. school is equidistant from both water and what looks like a busy freeway. Though I can point out with some relief that the fencing between the path she'd be on if heading to the water and the water itself looks like it'd be enough to keep a 13-year-old from climbing over.

4. CosmicLatte

CosmicLatte New Member

5. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

do they live at the school? it says they reside in the morthern part of the county, it sounds like they live at home and it is a continuation school.

6. pappa rob

pappa rob New Member

Anything new about Arahsette out there? It's sad a 13 year old is lost and there's nothing going on. If my child was missing I be raising #@!!.