FL FL - Austin Stephanos & Perry Cohen, both 14, Jupiter, 24 July 2015 - #2

[h=1]NEW: Father of missing Tequesta teen wants name dismissed from lawsuit[/h]
JUPITER — The father of one Tequesta teenager lost at sea in July 2015 is asking that his name be removed from a wrongful death lawsuit filed in July by the family of the other teen.

Perry Cohen and Austin Stephanos, both 14, disappeared July 24, 2015, after taking a 19-foot boat into a fierce offshore storm.

William “Blu” Stephanos, Austin’s father, is one of four people named in the court action. The others are Austin’s mother, Carly Black, his grandfather, Richard Kuntz, and his stepfather, Richard “Bubba” Black.

Stephanos wants to be “dismissed from this case as he did nothing wrong, he was not in charge of the boys and he had never seen the boat,” according to court documents.
The Cohen lawsuit alleges that Stephanos is responsible, in part, for Cohen’s death because he failed to notify authorities after learning that the boys were missing and then “delayed” the search “in the most critical moments” by conducting his own search.
Stephanos, who went looking for the boys in his own boat, counters in his motion that it is “patently reasonable” for a parent, especially a parent without custody, to look for a child before phoning 911.
Read more: http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news...ismissed-from-lawsuit/kV4A8R0QgesVTQRZUPgjPO/

Father of missing Tequesta teen must turn over phone, judge rules

WEST PALM BEACH —
William “Blu” Stephanos must turn over cellphone messages from the day in 2015 his son and another Tequesta teenager vanished while setting out on a fishing trip, a judge ruled Thursday.

7ed551cab05cadc1daa8b829b500ca15.jpg

Blu Stephanos, the father of Austin Stephanos, (right) and his mother, Carly Black, (foreground) talk attend a hearing at the Palm Beach County Courthouse in West Palm Beach, Florida on November 29, 2016. Perry Cohen's father has filed a bill of discovery to allow release of the electronic information. Attorneys for Perry Cohen's mother Pamela, as well as Blu Stephanos and Carly Black - the parents of Austin - want the bill of discovery denied. (Allen Eyestone / The Palm Beach Post)

[...]

https://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/new...ver-phone-judge-rules/JNNYMsuQoidFij6I6DPHbN/

It’s been 3 years since Austin and Perry set out into the Atlantic. It’s a very sad case and even though they are presumed to have perished they remain listed as missing children. They would be turning 18 later this year. I hope they can be recovered in some way or resolution can be brought.

I hope there bodies can be found. I always theorized that they survived and were stranded on an island somewhere.

I’ve always had a few theories on this specific case:

1. They were stranded out at sea and their bodies are somehwhere between Florida, Georgia, the Carolinas, the Bahamas, and Bermuda

2. They met with foul play, by foul play I mean that maybe they were stuck in the storm and someone helped them escape sea and then abducted them and took them to another location outside of the U.S.

3. They got stranded on an island with amnesia and do not know who they are and how to get back to their parents. If they were stranded on an island with other people living on it then maybe those people helped them adapt to their new home.

4. They may have gotten stranded in Georgia.

5. Maybe one of them lived and the other perished

I am not saying that any of this was true but I just wanted to make my theories on this case public.

I don’t know why but I’ve always felt #5 was viable and the other one just felt like he couldn’t come back due to that. I had a dream to this extent several years ago.

I don’t know why but I’ve always felt #5 was viable and the other one just felt like he couldn’t come back due to that. I had a dream to this extent several years ago.
Same! I had a dream about it 2 nights ago!

I have considered all possible theories on this case and here they are:

1.) the boys got lost at Sea and lived for an extended period of time until Pershing

2.) the boys survived the storm and got stranded somewhere else in the US

3.) the boys were caught in the storm and Someone else fishing helped them out of the ocean and then kidnapped them

4.) They boys may have traveled to the Bahamas

I’ve always thought that the boys survived the storm. There are a lot of canals in Florida. Maybe they should check them

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veryinterested68
Back