GUILTY FL - Baby Girl Found Floating Near Boynton Beach, June 2018 - Baby June

But nearly six weeks later, after checking on more than 600 children, they still don't know who gave birth to Baby June.

“We have checked hundreds of babies born within the date range of Baby June (in Palm Beach and Broward counties) and all were accounted for," Palm Beach County Sheriff's spokeswoman Teri Barbera said Monday. She said her agency even checked some hospitals on the Treasure Coast.

LATEST: No mother found for Baby June after all hospitals checked, PBSO says

They said it seemed as if she had been born in a hospital due to the care received, right? Could she have been born to someone who worked in that field.

I think they said they thought her birth was attended because she had a heal prick and cut umbilical cord. If it was just the umbilical cord I could see that being the case. But since she also had a heal prick she would have either been born in a hospital or had an attended home birth and then shortly after seen a dr to have the testing done. They couldn’t do the testing themselves without hospital or Dr. involvement.

I think they said they thought her birth was attended because she had a heal prick and cut umbilical cord. If it was just the umbilical cord I could see that being the case. But since she also had a heal prick she would have either been born in a hospital or had an attended home birth and then shortly after seen a dr to have the testing done. They couldn’t do the testing themselves without hospital or Dr. involvement.

Thanks @Kankan! I didn't know or had forgotten that it was both of those things. Makes sense :)

Poor little innocent baby. What a waste of a life.

Baby June remains unclaimed more than three months after her body was found

‘The newborn has remained unclaimed and the Palm Beach County Human Services Department says they will be in charge of laying her body to rest.

It’s been more than three months since firefighter Chris Lemieux found Baby June.

The Medical Examiner’s Office says it can’t release the autopsy because it is still an open criminal investigation.

PBSO says that although there is still a $10,000 reward for any tips, they have no leads.’

Baby June remains unclaimed over three months after her body was found

Rest easy little Baby June
rose-smiley.gif

Sweet baby girl, I pray one day you get your name back, so you can have SOMETHING with your name on it. You were just too precious for this world. Please lord above, let this baby be identified. She deserves that.

Also, I'm at work so I can't watch. Can someone transcribe what is said? Please and thank you!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenzo2011
Back