FL FL - Bonnie Dages, 18, & son Jeremy Dages, 4 mo., Brandon, 28 Apr 1993

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the sister of Bonnie and the Aunt to Jeremy Dages. This person Christian Underkofler is mentally ill. He contacted our family about a year ago claiming to be Jeremy. After the detective ‘s spoke to him and he’s mother, they told us he was completely crazy and not Jeremy. His is 3 years older than Jeremy and his Mother is 13 years older than my sister. The police advised us not to even do a dna test because people like this won’t except the answer no matter what. But after our family spoke we decided we wanted to make 100% sure. The DNA test confirmed he is not related to us. But like the police tried to warn us, he will not except this and has decided to go around and spread false information about our family. He has also done this to another family in our area that he decided was baby Sabrina And they have a restraining order against him. We have asked him to not contact our family and move on with his life. I was informed by one of your members that he was also spreading false information on here. If anyone has any helpful information, our family would appreciate any help. Thank you.

The world leader in DNA testing says you are lying. End of story.

You don’t have final say in this, neither does your incredibly corrupt sheriffs department. I have reported all of this to the FBI.

This thread is being locked until I can go over what has been posted and try and figure out what is going on.

If you are one of the people claiming to have some connection in this case before you can post anything else you must become verified.

We do not allow people to come on Websleuths and claim to be someone and let them post away.

To become verified here is what you need to do:

Send an email to : wsverify@gmail.com and include the following information;

The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name
Location (City and State)
In the subject line please put your user name and which case you are asking to be verified on

All info will be kept strictly confidential.

Thank you,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members