FL - Brandi Peters, 27, & her 3 kids found murdered, Tallahassee, 20 Nov 2010 *Guilty*

While there's no sensible reason for killing a mother & her children, I sure hope this isn't a case of someone who doesn't want to pay child support.

Or someone who was upset at having advances rebuffed.

Monsters are finding any reason to kill it seems.

Brandi Peters was a sweet person and a loving and caring mother, said Abdul Howard, first cousin on her mother’s side.

“She was not a trouble maker,” said Howard, who lives in South Carolina. “She had some troubles in her life but I can’t see her harming anybody or bringing some kind of attention that would cause this to happen.”

Howard said Peters was born and raised in Tallahassee and that he grew up spending holidays with Peters. Two years ago, he got to meet her twin daughters when he spend Christmas with them.
Related

* Four Dead on Saddle Creek Run

“Those girls were something else they were so smart,” he said.

He also said she loved to do hair, something her mother also did.

His family, including Peters, had plans to meet in Tampa this Thanksgiving, which was also the birthday of a cousin of Peters and Howard who died in a stabbing incident four months ago.

“I am truly hurt because I would have never ever felt that this would have happened to Brandi or none of my family members,” Howard said.

He said funeral preparations have not yet been made.

shoot! It won't let me back on, it's a pay membership site :( If i'd realized that I'd have copied and pasted everything, sorry it let me see everything the first time

shoot! It won't let me back on, it's a pay membership site :( If i'd realized that I'd have copied and pasted everything, sorry it let me see everything the first time

that's what happened to me yesterday - I could read the whole article the first time, but none after that...at least in the article yesterday it was pretty much updates every couple hours when nothing changed much.

it's OK that you didn't post the whole article - since we're not supposed to do that.

we'll just have to get the news somewhere else.

Find anything else? I can't come up with anything, and no one has bothered leaving comments under the articles either, which bothers me on a moral level.. it's like no one cares and that hurts me very much......

Find anything else? I can't come up with anything, and no one has bothered leaving comments under the articles either, which bothers me on a moral level.. it's like no one cares and that hurts me very much......

not finding anything that's not just a repeat of what we've already seen.

and yeah, you're right - you'd think that there'd be someone to comment on this tragedy...at least the trolls aren't leaving mean hateful stuff.

ETA: just found this - don't know how accurate it is...the article shows: Updated: 10:52 PM Nov 21, 2010

Police are still investigating and are expected to release more information this evening.

http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/...found_dead_in_Tallahassee_home_109786889.html

if they wait any longer to update, it'll be tomorrow morning.

Thanks Texas. I am thinking that one might be old because of the murder suicide angle, but it's possible the other articles were wrong as well.
Guess I'll go to bed and google some more in the morning. RIP dear children and mom :(

I believe this is the house (Correct me if I'm wrong):
http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=p1...where1=Jim Lee Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32311&q=-1

attachment.php

Looks to me like someone could enter and exit from the back side of the house without being seen. MOO

ETA:I meant to add this Streetview link of the same place (I just noticed I still had the window open):
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...=BkzkI2T0K0u1sdLOXvIK7g&cbp=12,358.25,,0,7.63

Attachments

• SBCHouse1.jpg
    SBCHouse1.jpg
    514.1 KB · Views: 380
I don't know if it is just me, but looking at BP's FB...I get the feeling she is afraid!!!!!UGH...maybe I am wrong!!!! RIP

Wow!

looking at that picture of those houses all clumped together. Police described it as a violent attack surely someone had the sense to check it out or atleast peer out their windows and what not.

It seems like a little slice of surburbia.

Also it looks as though it's near a main road - easy to get in and out. Also brush behind the houses and no fences, meaning anybody could wander in or out at their lesiure.

Also it's easy to acess from the front just by wandering past 2 houses - the phrase - sitting ducks seems apparent to me atleast.

Those poor children - and mother. I cannot even fathom what they must have seen.

Since LE had to break the window to enter the residence imo whomever the perp is was let into the house.

When they left after murdering the victims they locked the door behind them.

JMO though

Where is dad? Boyfriend?
Anyone paying child support???
To kill children is the worse.................

Hi everyone I'm new to the site and have been reading up on cases for days.Thanks for a great place to get informed,and thanks for excepting me as a member.This is my very first forum so please forgive my newbie mistakes.

i have found the link and in the article a man says he call police 9 hours before the family was found.

"I put in a call to TPD, the non-emergency number, and I let them know, 'hey there's some barking going on on Saddle Creek Run. I was probably up for about 2 hours after I put in the call and nobody stopped by," said neighbor Darius Mount.

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Four_People_Found_Dead_In_Tallahssee_Home__109480054.html

I am heart broken to know there is so much evil in the world.

I think there may have been two calls made.

One by the neighbor hearing the barking dogs when he got in from work and then another one later in the morning around 10 am and the police arrived there around 10:15 am.

Maybe she was supposed to be somewhere early that morning and didn't show up. It could be a family member who called her cell phone number several times and just kept getting voice mail.

IMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire