Found Safe FL - Braxton, 6, & Bri’ya Williams, 5, seen playing in yard, Jacksonville, 15 Dec 2019

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
FMBNJVFWEZCFJGXJWZMPO5K2BQ.jpg

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – An Amber Alert has been issued for two missing children who police are searching for on Jacksonville’s Westside.

According to the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office, Braxton Williams, 6, and Bri’ya Williams, 5, were reported missing about 1:30 p.m. Sunday after they were last seen about 11:30 a.m. while playing in the front yard of a residence off West Beaver Street in the Whitehouse area. An Amber Alert was issued about 5:15 p.m. by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

The Sheriff’s Office said the 6-year-old is said to be on the autism spectrum but will communicate with others.

More at Amber Alert issued for 2 missing children last seen in Whitehouse area

So they were last seen at 11:30 AM and were reported missing at 1:30 PM. How often would someone check on them? What were they doing in the yard alone? I know that it's their house but they're only 5 and 6 years old. Where would they go? It's odd that they are still missing and no one saw them in over six hours.

AMBER ALERT: Jacksonville police looking for 5-year-old girl, 6-year-old boy last seen playing in front yard

First Coast News is on the scene at the Paradise Village mobile homes neighborhood where police are stopping cars to hand out flyers, asking anyone if they have seen the missing children. Neighbors tell First Coast News that residents have been searching for Bri'ya Williams and Braxton Williams since they were reported missing.

Google Map of area

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Also video at this link - haven't viewed yet, but location is a MH park with plenty of woods nearby.

So they were last seen at 11:30 AM and were reported missing at 1:30 PM. How often would someone check on them? What were they doing in the yard alone? I know that it's their house but they're only 5 and 6 years old. Where would they go? It's odd that they are still missing and no one saw them in over six hours.

They didn't come in for lunch?

Christian Hancock @JSOPIO says it's "7 hours plus that they've been missing, so they could realistically be anywhere in Florida if they're not alone." Find Amber Alert info and updates @FCN2go
https://firstcoastnews.com/article/news/local/2-children-reported-missing-out-of-baldwin/77-52a2097a-3381-4605-8c2c-03f837ee4871
anne schindler on Twitter (video)

Brother and sister disappeared from a front yard near 10200 Beaver street today. Police plan to search through the night for the two. Braxton and Bri'ya Williams are 5 and 6
@ActionNewsJax
EL3tA-TXYAA-gxD.png
Bridgette Matter on Twitter

Viewer photo of search for missing children. They were last seen in 10000 block of Beaver Street in their front yard around 11:30 AM
EL3tjgdW4AAIZme.png
Bridgette Matter on Twitter

[JSO Public Information Officer Christian Hancock] says family members searched for an extended period of time before reporting them missing to JSO at around 1:30 p.m. Neighbors told First Coast News the children's father lives in the neighborhood, but Hancock said police do not know where the parents are.

"Obviously, we're at about seven hours plus that [the children] have been missing, so they could realistically be anywhere in Florida if they're not alone," Hancock said. "If they are alone, obviously, they're in danger because they're five and six years old."

K9s, a dive team, aerial units and drones have been deployed to aid in the search. The Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Department, Urban Search and Rescue team, as well as dogs from other agencies and some private entities, are also searching for the missing siblings.

"We're not going to spare any expense, the search will continue throughout the night as it's going right now until we find these children," Hancock said. "...we're searching ponds, we're searching trash cans, we're searching everything."

[...]

More at link: 'They could be anywhere...' JSO continues to search for missing 5-year-old girl, 6-year-old boy last seen on the Westside

AMBER ALERT: Jacksonville police looking for 5-year-old girl, 6-year-old boy last seen playing in front yard

Google Map of area

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Also video at this link - haven't viewed yet, but location is a MH park with plenty of woods nearby.

"Neighbors told First Coast News the children's father lives in the neighborhood, but Hancock said police do not know where the parents are.

There is so little out there about these missing children. But it did catch my eye in the article above about not knowing where the parents are.

On the map it looks like the bodies of water are quite a distance from the mobile home park. I'd say they have not ventured that far on their own. However, the woods are quite tempting to kids that age and it's easy to get turned around. From the overhead view on the map it is a dense wooded area with what appear to be swampy areas but no actual bodies of water. Not sure if my screen clip will load, it may be too big of a file. upload_2019-12-15_21-16-43.png

LIVE: JSO briefing on Amber Alert for missing children. FULL STORY: https://bit.ly/36EVYnv

News Conference - Sunday, Dec 15, 2019

Questions:
  • Do you believe they are with any parents/relatives/friends? - "At this moment, we have no idea. We don't know if they're alone or if they're with somebody. That part of the investigation is obviously still ongoing. Our major focus right now is finding these two children."
  • Have neighbors said anything about seeing them outside or anything? - "To my knowledge, no. I don't know what the investigation is leading to as far as.... I just know when they were reported missing, the last time they were seen. Detectives are canvassing the area. They are going door to door. We've got K9s out, we've got dive teams out, we've got an air unit and we've got drones out looking for them"
  • Is there any surveillance around or Ring doorbell cams or anything? - "I'm not aware of any at this moment. There probably is and we'll be looking for that."
  • Where are the parents right now? - "I have no idea."
  • We've heard from family members on scene that the father of the two kids lives in this neighborhood and that's the home that they were at, are you able to confirm that? - "I'm not. I was told a family member was someone who called it in. It was a family member in the residence. I haven't been told the relationship to that family member as of yet."
  • Were they playing outside of that home? - "That's what we were told, yes. They were playing out in front of the residence and last time they were seen was about 11:30am"
  • "Will update as soon as we can... obviously this is an Amber Alert. Again, we're going to continue throughout the night...we do ask for everyone's participation, everyone's assistance getting this information out."
  • Are you searching cars coming and going? - "We're searching everything that we have the ability to right now looking for these children... have no idea where they can be. So yes, we're searching everything we can. Are we mandating everyone that comes and goes to be searched? I don't know that to be the case, but we will ask for everyone's participation in this endeavor."
  • How big is the search area? - "I haven't been made aware of how big it is... We're searching ponds, we're searching trash cans, we're searching everything."
Why does this guy know absolutely nothing...? He could hardly conclusively answer a single question.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back