FL FL - Brook Lynn Peck, 21, New Port Richey, 26 Oct 2015

Skeletal remains found in state park in Pasco County
Posted: Dec 12, 2019 / 05:56 PM EST
PORT RICHEY, Fla. (WFLA) – Pasco County sheriff’s detectives are investigating skeletal remains found in Werner-Boyce Salt Springs State Park off US 19 in Port Richey.

Officials don’t know how long they’re been there or how they got there.

“At this point, all we have are skeletal remains, it will be quite sometime before we can get to the bottom of who this is and what happened,” said Amanda Hunter with the sheriff’s office.
[...]
One case they’re looking into is that of Brook Lynn Peck who went missing back in 2015. There’s a Facebook page dedicated to finding her.
[...]

Shocking that this girl has not been located. It has been five years or so. Awful.

Last edited:
Marking my spot here as I was trying to remember this girl's name previously and couldn't.

Unfortunately, I can't find anything about those remains being ID'd or not. Nothing new on her find page. It really feels like LE either dropped the ball or they are just completely out of leads. I think they really need to do another media push.

Unfortunately, I can't find anything about those remains being ID'd or not. Nothing new on her find page. It really feels like LE either dropped the ball or they are just completely out of leads. I think they really need to do another media push.
I was able to find a post stating that those remains were identified as male. So not her. Pasco Sheriff's Office

I was able to find a post stating that those remains were identified as male. So not her. Pasco Sheriff's Office
Posted 3/25/2020

ATTEMPT TO IDENTIFY: On 12/12/19, skeletal remains were located in a wooded area of Werner-Boyce Salt Springs State Park and near the intersection of Scenic Drive and Fox Hollow Drive. A composite sketch was completed along with the following description of the decedent:
adult male, between 5'03"-5'10", had only a few teeth which required a denture/bridge for his upper teeth and only had his front middle bottom teeth, and sustained a left rib fracture in the past (injury was healed).

Several items of clothing were recovered from the scene including a size large white Hanes brand t-shirt, size large Hanes brand underwear, size large black leather belt, white tube socks and a pair of brownish size 8.5 shoes. A Primitive brand black hat was also found in the area of the decedent.

The composite sketch is a possible resemblance of the decedent and do not constitute an exact replication. Based on the investigation, the male subject was deceased for several months prior to the discovery and does not appear to be suspicious in nature. Anyone with possible information pertaining to the identification of the decedent, please contact the Pasco Sheriff’s Crime Tips Line at 1-800-706-2488, and reference case # 19051620.

Six years ago today.
248017586_4328838643902884_5719744396794953722_n.jpg

I don't like to think the worst, but has anyone thought that Brook may have met the same or a similar fate as Alyssa Ciccarelli? Both were into drugs and went to meet someone before they vanished. I honestly still think that TJ should be looked at more in Brook's case, but after hearing about Alyssa Ciccarelli's case a few weeks back, to me I feel like something similar happening to Brook is entirely possible. Any thoughts?

I'm a volunteer cold case analyst for New Port Richey PD, a position I held in a PA county for 3 years. I have finished 2 analyses for the department and have begun to read/analyze Brook's case. I've read previous threads here and find them invaluable for my extensive research. Thank you for not forgetting about Brook.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back