GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 35s
Dr. was on the scene and noticed bodies were constant with being killed on January 27th, 2011 #JulieSchenecker

Is defense trying to imply that by not contacting the Carpool Driver until last month that there was shoddy police work going on? Does any of that even matter in this case?
She killed them, admits it, wrote about it....The issue will be her mental illness', period.

Is defense trying to imply that by not contacting the Carpool Driver until last month that there was shoddy police work going on? Does any of that even matter in this case?
She killed them, admits it, wrote about it....The issue will be her mental illness', period.

BBM I agree

JS was in her jamies and robe---no forensic suit

I'm talking about at this time:

MtOtP2T.jpg

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/41319561/...ers-wife-kills-her-mouthy-teens/#.U2fXUIGqBuA

She is in a forensic suit and booties.

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 1m
Autopsy photos of Calyx are being shown to the court, Dr says there is scorching around lips from the gun #JulieSchenecker

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 40s
#JulieSchenecker has her eyes closed during this testimony

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 50s
Dr says gun was only a few inches away from Calyx's face #JulieSchenecker

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive 2m
Adams is looking at a picture of Calyx after she was shot. He says the gun was "within a few inches" of her face. #scheneckertrial

When you can't fake cry...close your eyes instead!

#JuliesSchenecker is crying as the autopsy photos are being shown...you can actually see tear drops falling from her face

I'm still confused on where the son was shot the first time: enroute to OR from soccer practice or in the garage before OR after returning from soccer practice. Also do we know how the daughter was transported to the bed: did the defendant carry her or did she wheel her to the bedroom while she was still in the computer chair.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive 1m
If the jurors are disturbed by these photographs, they're doing a good job of not showing it. #scheneckertrial

Based on injuries, Dr is not able to give sequence of shots #JulieSchenecker

I'm still confused on where the son was shot the first time: enroute to OR from soccer practice or in the garage before OR after returning from soccer practice. Also do we know how the daughter was transported to the bed: did the defendant carry her or did she wheel her to the bedroom while she was still in the computer chair.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Don't know yet how she moved her daughter.
Beau shot in the garage after practice, IIRC.

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 33s
Calyx died from gunshot wound to the back of the head #JulieSchenecker

Please remember to add required link when posting images per copyright rules.

:tyou:

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive 51s
Adams is now reviewing photographs of Beau Schenecker, who was found belted into the passenger seat of the van. #scheneckertrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong