GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY!!! comfort break---that means coffee!!!!!!

IMO, this forensic psychologist has said little to benefit JS case. She appears bumbling. The DT clearly is not invested in the case and their expert witness is pathetic....IMO.

That term (and theory) had its start in the seventies. To me, it's just a euphemism for getting drunk and high.

"You are self medicating, which is bad. Here, take these pills instead!"

Ah that explains it since I was a child of the 60s, 70s and 80s and missed the new term. :floorlaugh:

IMO, this forensic psychologist has said little to benefit JS case. She appears bumbling. The DT clearly is not invested in the case and their expert witness is pathetic....IMO.

she appears to be a stumbling block

Dr. S: she told me she never even thought about whether it was legal to kill her children, she was just thinking about her plan to go to heaven, to take her children to heaven.

She actually said that Beau would be going to heaven with her, not Calyx.
If I am remembering correctly, but now, this doc is saying both children to heaven.

Compassion!
We need more of it for the sick and suffering.

Compassion, YES! Excuses, NO!

There are times when my DH gets very frustrated with me, my response is, and I have used it for others "do you think if given the choice, I would choose to have these issues?" As in illness, disorder, what ever word you want to use for it. No one would ever choose MI given the opportunity, just like cancer or diabetes. It sucks. Not that I don't get frustrated with myself or others too!

I agree! The defense ask questions in such a random order that this witness can't keep up with where they are at. She is not too quick in her thinking.

I am not sure that JS has a very good DT at all.

I agree! The defense ask questions in such a random order that this witness can't keep up with where they are at. She is not too quick in her thinking.

Couldn't that get her a new trial on appeal if she is convicted?

That's your opinion, which you are entitled to.
However the evidence shows the defendant suffers from MI and addiction. Why not be as fair to her as you would to someone suffering from cancer? There is enough evidence to prove she could have been legally insane when she killed the kids. I don't expect you to change you opinion but am begging for more compassion and fairness.

I am having a very hard time erasing the images of two kids, with their whole lives ahead of them, shot in their mouths and killed. Where was the compassion and fairness from their own mother? How shallow is a mother's love to stop when the child is no longer pliable and cuddly? Did JS hate that her children saw her feet of clay? Did JS refuse to tolerate any rebellious behavior from her teenage kids?

Was JS insane with rage? I don't know but I believe rage rather than insanity was the governing issue.

:seeya: Jewels. Seems to me me their goal is only to make sure she has a fair trial. That alone is a pretty big mountain to climb, with all things considered.

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 · 5m
Observation: #JulieSchenecker gives one long stare at her family as she walks back into CR. her mom chatting it up w def team member

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive · 3m
Schenecker is walked back into the courtroom and, for the 1st time, really stares at her ex-husband. #ScheneckerTrial

8:18 AM

Twitter
ABCActionNewsCourt

@actionnewscourt

#ScheneckerTrial resumes. WATCH LIVE: wfts.tv/1jGWUtl

seriously -- after 30 minutes, she still hasn't found her place??

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive · 6m
Court is back in session, Prosecutor Udagawa resumes effort to undermine psychologist's testimony #ScheneckerTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong