GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen a defendant listen to the side bars. This is a first for me.

and she grabs them really quick! I also noticed that generally only one atty goes up to sidebars...so used to the group

Does she have dentures? I don't think I've ever seen her teeth. She has strange jaw and mouth movements like some do that have dentures.

Both prosecution and defense have stepped up their game for this witness - presumably because he is SO important for the outcome of the case.

I agree. I think Dr. Maher is good, better than I expected.

Wrapping up court for the day (why didn't they decide that BEFORE the break?)

At this point in the trial, based on the evidence, do you think JS is Guilty of pre- mediated murder or Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity?

This was a crime of vengeance mixed with a bowl of medications and washed down with Vendage 1.5l Magnum wine and some Heineken beer backs!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Many Thanks to all who provided updates today (& other days). Very Grateful. :cheers:

At this point in the trial, based on the evidence, do you think JS is Guilty of pre- mediated murder or Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity?

I'm pres meditated. She was thinking of this back when she went to rehab-that time the plan was carbon monoxide

Zuri, she is very mentally ill, but does know that murder is wrong. The defense is pushing the Andrea Yates scenario, but the defense has a stronger case for revenge and anger.

I wonder if the defense is still planning to call PS. Her first words to him after the murders wasn't, "Parker, I've saved the children from a terrible life." It was a very vengeful comment.

This trial is going quickly. My guess it will go to the jury by Friday. Tomorrow will probably be evidence on her being molested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82