GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
When at rehab at Windmoor, she fluctuated in her understanding of her alcohol problem. They changed her meds. Again.

After rehab, she continued going to her psychiatrist and therapist, but kept getting worse each week.

10 to 20% of people w/ bipolar commit suicide. By the end of Nov. she told Beth Marsh she was thinking of suicide on a daily basis.

Then I would say PS has good cause for a lawsuit.

I wonder if when she shot through the windshield and Beau in the van that she made sure no cars or pedestrians were anywhere close to hear the shots.

Was it at a signal or while driving?

If she waited till it was clear then she knew "right from wrong"

Maybe it was in a rural area. I can't even text and drive much less be shooting my child.

Tardive Dyskinesia Class Action

"Because the U.S. health care system is privatized and profit-driven and because a corporation's primary duty is to maximize revenue for its shareholders and CEOs. many drugs have been rushed to market and aggressively marketed in recent years before they have been thoroughly tested. Meanwhile, regulations and enforcement of standards have been increasingly lax over the past few decades.

This has resulted in hundreds of thousands, and perhaps millions of injuries due to side effects of various drugs. What is even more egregious is that the drug companies basically do not care that people have been harmed by their products; like most manufacturers in the Age of Deregulation, they simply factor the cost of litigation and possible judgments against them in to the cost of producing the product.

A Growing (and Avoidable) Tragedy

Approximately 33% of patients who have been treated with drugs known as dopamine antagonists - which regulate signals between the brain and various muscle groups - develop symptoms of tardive dyskinesia, or TD. These are involuntary movements of the face, jaw, mouth, tongue and eyes that can cause extreme embarrassment and result in social isolation; in some cases, these movements can cause physical discomfort as well."

http://www.tardivedyskinesia.com/legal-options/class-action-lawsuits.php

PT needs to ask Dr why she shot each child in their mouthy mouths. I'm having a hard time with that.

I'm having a hard time with this, too.
If she really believed they were one group and they all were to go to Heaven so she could protect them from the horrors of this world, then why in the name of Betty Davis would she shoot them in the mouth and tell LE she killed her kids because they were mouthy??

I wonder if when she shot through the windshield and Beau in the van that she made sure no cars or pedestrians were anywhere close to hear the shots.

Was it at a signal or while driving?

If she waited till it was clear then she knew "right from wrong"

Maybe it was in a rural area. I can't even text and drive much less be shooting my child.

I believe it's illegal to text and drive......

After reviewing records, interviewing patient, investigative materials, psychological testing (6 different tests), evaluation.

Dr. Myers believes she was insane at the time she shot her children.

She did not the difference between right and wrong.

At the time she killed her children, JS had a delusional belief that this was in the best interest of the children -- it would solve their pain, all the pain and misery of life would end there, it was God's will, she felt it morally justified.

In her journal, she shows a mixed state of depression and mania, more and more racing of thoughts, flights of ideas, which would be consistent with starting the Celexa med in November which was then increased in Dec from 20 to 30, then in January increased to 40 mg. The Celexa increased her energy, but not her sad state. Most of the time when awake, she's thinking of suicide, and can't separate herself from her children -- "we" are going to commit suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth