Found Safe Fl - Camille Wesley Corbett, 9, Jacksonville, 25 May 2018

Reporter reporting from 7 streets away. Says Camille went missing around 5 am. Shows video of search crews. Going through people's yards, back yards. Dogs being used. Locals are out searching. A woman is trying to organize a community search at 6 am tomorrow morning if she isn't found tonight.

Still being reported as Camille "leaving her home."

Another reporter spoke with Camille's mother and daughter (older sib I guess) and they plan to search. Drone was used today. She disappeared in residential neighborhood near a river. End.

The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office responded to the area of 8th Avenue and Prospect Street at 8:10 a.m. Officers were told that Camille Wesley Corbett is believed to have left a home in the area about 5 a.m.
Camille's grandmother Lourdes Heard said her granddaughter was at her home Thursday night. Heard said she learned from her daughter about 5:45 a.m. that the girl was missing and she ran to help look for her.

"When we could not find her, we called 911," Heard said. "I miss her very much. I always pick her up after school. I have to wait at the bus stop for her around 3:30. So I wish those people who got Camille
(will) return her to us, because she is our joy, you know."

Despite Heard's remarks, police have not said that they suspect foul play.

LE searched the Ribault River with dogs along the banks then divers.
Concern grows for 9-year-old girl missing from Northside home

LE is still searching. They plan to search through the night.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back