GUILTY FL - Casei Jones, 32 & her four young children, murdered, Marion County, August 2019 *Arrest*

I'll be curious if LE ever determines what kind
of drugs he was tripping on.
One neighbor at the trailer said she observed him moving stuff out of the house onto the U-Haul at 2am.
It's commonly known that meth users do not
sleep at night and are often up all hours til
they crash.
I've heard of local meth users mowing their lawn at 3am. Neighbors were scratching their
heads, but the younger people knew...
Not that any drugs would be an excuse for what this guy did, but wondering how he could
be so out of it to keep his wife and kids' bodies
covered in maggots, laying in the back of his
wife's van while he drove around the state.
The interior of that van had to have been covered in hatching flies and anyone driving it also.
Will be interesting to see if he did anything to
cover up the smell since he parked the van somewhere for 7-8 weeks. Did no one notice
at the apt. complex where his ex-wife lived?
Just waiting for the 'rest of the story'.
Wondering if he had them in industrial plastic bags... if not the odor and insects had to be overpowering, with massive numbers of insects... Our heat index was over 100 degrees outside on these days, sure much higher in the car...
Especially it appears he could have put the children in one location, then crash the cars in a remote area with her deceased in it...
He might have thought he could have set it up like she died in a car accident after disposing if her deceased children...
He probably did not plan on berry pickers arriving on the scene after his crash and calling the police..,
If he set up a crash, perhaps he thought he could have just left the scene, and not return to the vacant home...

I still can't get past the three different methods of murder. And the horror that these children went through with a day between murdering their mother. 2 bright boys his step son's. And 2 weeks later murders his 2 daughter's.
Beat wife to death baseball bat. A bloody murder.
Strangled his step son's, what a horrible last sight they had.
Drowned his 2 little girls.
All violent deaths.
Then he controlled them in after life keeping their bodies.
Smelling them rot.
What hatefulness fills this monster.
It makes me sick.
He looks evil to the core.
Savage behavior.
Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

When one thinks they cannot see or imagine anything worse than crimes already seen, here comes another, like this.

These poor children and their mother.

Evil personified.

Even his "own" children.

Monster.

Jmo.

State will seek death penalty against Michael Jones Jr. in deaths of wife Casei Jones, 4 kids

October 10, 2019

"OCALA — A grand jury on Monday indicted Michael W. Jones Jr. on a second-degree murder charge for the slaying of his wife, Casei, and four counts of first-degree murder for her children, ages 1 to 10. The State Attorney’s Office has said it will seek the death penalty....

Court dockets are backed up for two years or longer for murder trials...."

State will seek death penalty against Michael Jones Jr. in deaths of wife Casei Jones, 4 kids

October 10, 2019

"OCALA — A grand jury on Monday indicted Michael W. Jones Jr. on a second-degree murder charge for the slaying of his wife, Casei, and four counts of first-degree murder for her children, ages 1 to 10. The State Attorney’s Office has said it will seek the death penalty....

If anyone is deserving of the Death Penalty it is this defendant IMO.

October 10, 2019

Good! That was as quick as I have seen with sending something to the Grand Jury and receiving a result.

His confessing played in perhaps to the speed?

Jmo.

Bumping for Casei and her children. I don’t have much to contribute because I’m honestly just trying to wrap my mind around all of this, but this case struck a chord with me and I just cannot get them out of my head. Truly one of the most horrifying cases I’ve heard about and I too am shocked there hasn’t been more coverage. It doesn’t seem real. Sick.

Bumping for Casei and her children. I don’t have much to contribute because I’m honestly just trying to wrap my mind around all of this, but this case struck a chord with me and I just cannot get them out of my head. Truly one of the most horrifying cases I’ve heard about and I too am shocked there hasn’t been more coverage. It doesn’t seem real. Sick.

Yes, it has been extremely quiet since early on, I agree. This was so horrid I am surprised it does not have more coverage but I am learning that seems to be pretty common these days.

4 children, two of which were his own, and her. Unbelievable. As are the details thus far released.

Jmo.

So he strangled the two stepchildren the day
after he murdered their mother and then drowned his own 2 about 2 weeks later.

Deputies: Marion County man strangled, drowned 4 children after killing wife

Wow...

“Officials said after interviewing Jones, they believe he killed his wife in their Marion County home July 10, and killed his stepchildren, 10-year-old Cameron and 5-year-old Preston Bowers, the following day by strangulation.

Officials believe he killed his children, 2-year-old Aiyana and 1-year-old Mercalli Jones, two weeks later by drowning them.”

Wow...

“Officials said after interviewing Jones, they believe he killed his wife in their Marion County home July 10, and killed his stepchildren, 10-year-old Cameron and 5-year-old Preston Bowers, the following day by strangulation.

Officials believe he killed his children, 2-year-old Aiyana and 1-year-old Mercalli Jones, two weeks later by drowning them.”
Wow is right Mags, what a monster. :mad:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts