GUILTY FL - Casei Jones, 32 & her four young children, murdered, Marion County, August 2019 *Arrest*

Her family reported her missing Sept. 14 and said she had been out of touch for 6 weeks.
LE says the bodies were in the home for 2-3
weeks and in the van for 2 weeks or so.
What kind of sicko drives around with dead,
rotting bodies in 90 degree heat in a van?
Hope he doesn't go for an insanity plea.
I do think he had to have been brain dead though.

There is something seemingly even more either evil or unhinged with this guy above and beyond the usual worthless family annihilator - keeping the bodies, driving around with the bodies?

Also, I'm getting so tired and sad of reading case after case of husbands/boyfriends killing their wives/girlfriends, and worse, killing their children. When will it ever stop!?!? What can we as a society do?

Brantley County, Georgia, deputies said Michael Wayne Jones Jr.'s wife, Casei Jones, 32, was found dead in the car. Marion County deputies said the bodies believed to be of her four children, ranging in age from 10 to 1, were found in a wooded area nearby more than 100 miles from their Summerfield, Florida home.

Casei Jones' sister told Channel 9 she knew something was wrong when Casei didn't call her for her birthday or post anything on Facebook about her son's birthday.

Detectives said they believe Michael Wayne Jones Jr. killed the victims at their Southeast 86th Terrace home near Sunset Harbor Road and U.S. 441 in Marion County's Summerfield neighborhood.
Deputies: 4 children found dead after missing Marion County woman's body was found

In a Facebook post, the Marion County Sheriff’s Office confirmed that Casei Jones, 32, was found dead in a van in Brantley County, which is near Brunswick, Georgia.

When a deputy went to the Summerfield home, he noticed that the residence had been vacant for several weeks. He entered the residence after obtaining consent from the property owner and immediately noticed a “foul odor of decomposition.”

Authorities issued a missing/endangered release for Casei and her children. The release said she was last seen six weeks ago, however, MSCO says that they’re still working to confirm a concrete timeline of events.

Officials received a search warrant for the Summerfield home around the same time they were notified of Jones’ arrest in Georgia.
Home of slain Florida mom, 4 kids possibly vacant for weeks: What we know now

How could the *** tolerate the smell. Fortunately I have never smelled it, but hear it is awful.

I live about 50 miles from where they did and had a mouse die in my car in December. It had only been 2 days at best and the car stunk awful for weeks. We had to air it out for over a week before we cold even drive it with all the window open.

I live about 50 miles from where they did and had a mouse die in my car in December. It had only been 2 days at best and the car stunk awful for weeks. We had to air it out for over a week before we cold even drive it with all the window open.

Ugghhh :(

From above quote:

“Her mother told a WESH reporter Monday that she believed she had been texting with Casei Jones over the past several weeks, but now believes she had been texting with Michael Wayne Jones Jr.”

:eek:

—-

ETA:
(Following “from a distance” here, not wanting to open up old Watts wounds.

My flowers have grown beautifully — there are some purple morning glories that I think Shanann would have loved. I wanted to bring some special flowers to the house but it’s been hot and dry and flowers haven’t bloomed all that well...maybe when it cools down a bit...Sunflowers, as we saw along the road on the video to the oil tanks, have taken over the garden.)

Last edited:
Why Why Why. What a horrible crime. This man had the guts/balls to kill 5 of his family members and drive around with or store their bodies for SIX weeks, yet lacked the guts/balls to end his own life. If only he done himself in!

That poor guy who ran down to help when he heard the crash will never forget that smell :(

The SK that was a clown, John Wayne Gacy, had odies rotting under his house and a family member said she could smell it when she went over there but that her mother couldn’t smell it.

I know a guy who has no sense of smell. I wonder if it’s possible if he doesn’t have smell? Just a thought.

Like I said, following from a distance.

Another mother, loses her daughter and grandchildren. Just horrific. I’ve studied sooo much on FA’s—-still will never get it of course no matter what the textbook explanations are.

The SK that was a clown, John Wayne Gacy, had odies rotting under his house and a family member said she could smell it when she went over there but that her mother couldn’t smell it.

I know a guy who has no sense of smell. I wonder if it’s possible if he doesn’t have smell? Just a thought.

Like I said, following from a distance.

Another mother, loses her daughter and grandchildren. Just horrific. I’ve studied sooo much on FA’s—-still will never get it of course no matter what the textbook explanations are.
I think if he snorted certain drugs he may have
damaged the lining of his nose and therefore
maybe couldn't smell anymore.
Meth or cocaine would do this.

Why Why Why. What a horrible crime. This man had the guts/balls to kill 5 of his family members and drive around with or store their bodies for SIX weeks, yet lacked the guts/balls to end his own life. If only he done himself in!

I wish these types would start with themselves.
There aren't words enough to describe this monster.
And to think her mother thought she was communicating with Casei. :(

This will be an unfavorable reply. However, in cases like this where there is no question or doubt as to who committed these atrocities, this person doesn’t need a trial!

Why should he spend months or years in jails with the state supporting him, the state paying for legal fees because, of course, he doesn’t have money to pay for his own defense?

He chose to commit these murders, Justice needs to be swift with no appeals available. JMO. Killing five people, gross injustice to a corpse X five, and what other charges can be filed, sounds like a death sentence is what he is due.

The USA needs to quit pacifying these horrendous killers where the facts are solid and there is no doubt “who done it”!

This will be an unfavorable reply. However, in cases like this where there is no question or doubt as to who committed these atrocities, this person doesn’t need a trial!

Why should he spend months or years in jails with the state supporting him, the state paying for legal fees because, of course, he doesn’t have money to pay for his own defense?

He chose to commit these murders, Justice needs to be swift with no appeals available. JMO. Killing five people, gross injustice to a corpse X five, and what other charges can be filed, sounds like a death sentence is what he is due.

The USA needs to quit pacifying these horrendous killers where the facts are solid and there is no doubt “who done it”!
^^^ Just to let you know I totally agree with you.

Unfortunately our system seems broken at times... but everyone is allowed their day in court.
But my .02 is that, let him have his trial or if he waives the trial and pleads guilty --fine. Let him have 1 month for his 'appeal', then when that's done, fry his useless self, cremate and throw in the garbage.
This thing does not deserve the dignity of a tombstone.

Just catching up & popping in. Bizarre circumstances in this case. Took so long to report her missing- can’t believe family didn’t think her texts were off. People use unique abbreviations, nicknames, sentence structure, emojis... references to unique memories only 2 would share. How’d he pull that off- especially when they thought him a violent @ss & she should leave him? And driving around w 5 DBs in the van in the hottest state, during the hottest month? When there are so many alligator dumping grounds ALL OVER FL & south GA?

He’s not just evil, he’s STUPID! I’m guessing he snapped w the eviction & other circumstances. I’ll be stunned if there’s a mistress. He’s too DUMB for one!

Missing Florida mom found dead in Georgia with her four kids was an Indiana native
Missing Florida mom found dead in Georgia with her four kids was an Indiana native
This is very interesting!!!
Did she meet this evil monster in Indiana and they moved to Florida?
Did she meet him on line?
I wonder where they met?
I love the picture Casei has of her beautiful children on the traintrack done in black and white.
Where was he running to?
Does anyone know what state his DL is suspended from?

This is pure evil. Evil just does not wake up one morning.
Evil hides and Evil attacks Evil is their from the beginning.
Edit to remove a statement of mine.

Last edited:
This is very interesting!!!
Did she meet this evil monster in Indiana and they moved to Florida?
Did she meet him on line?
He is listed as a Vermont native.
I wonder where they met?
I love the picture Casei has of her beautiful children on the traintrack done in black and white.
Where was he running to?
Does anyone know what state his DL is suspended from?

This is pure evil. Evil just does not wake up one morning.
Evil hides and Evil attacks Evil is their from the beginning.

Seems like they met down here. I found a marriage license app from Oct. 2017 that expired in Dec 2017 in Lake County, FL where CJ had been living with her first husband and where she appears to have gotten divorced. From MJ's FB page, it looks like they got married in April 2018.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back