Found Deceased FL - Cassie Carli 37, & Saylor (safe) met Ex to exchange custody, Navarre Beach, 27 Mar 2022 *Arrest

Brazil signed the Hague Treaty, but they are currently considered non-compliant. And, if he did something to her and fled with the kid to Brazil, I don't think they are obligated to extradite him to the US if he has Brazilian citizenship.

Brazil signed the Hague Treaty, but they are currently considered non-compliant. And, if he did something to her and fled with the kid to Brazil, I don't think they are obligated to extradite him to the US if he has Brazilian citizenship.
I think they just dont return murderers if they are up for the death penalty. If the US says they will not seek it then will return them... if they can "find him"

The needle on the hinky meter is pegged on this one. Most of us here have been around long enough to know these don''t usually turn out well. Praying that Cassie and Saylor are found and returned home safely soon.

Yeah, I see no good ending for Cassie here, and sadly the best outcome for Saylor may be that she has been taken out of the country, and may be found safe. Very bad situation we have seen play out before. My prayers are with her family.

UPDATE!!!!!

Saylor found SAFE!!!!
Cassie is still missing.

You’re Temporarily Blocked

MISSING PERSON UPDATE
Santa Rosa County Detectives have confirmed that 4 year old Saylor is safe. We continue to search for Cassie Carli. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office at 850-983-1190.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220330-104902.png
    Screenshot_20220330-104902.png
    370.3 KB · Views: 80
UPDATE!!!!!

Saylor found SAFE!!!!
Cassie is still missing.

MISSING PERSON UPDATE
Santa Rosa County Detectives have confirmed that 4 year old Saylor is safe. We continue to search for Cassie Carli. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office at 850-983-1190.
Oh man this doesn’t look good for Cassie I hope they can find her

UPDATE!!!!!

Saylor found SAFE!!!!
Cassie is still missing.

MISSING PERSON UPDATE
She’s safe with her father? Huh?

Very good news that Saylor was found, but Cassie still missing is a bad situation. I hope she is found alive and well also.

In some ways this reminds me of the ongoing Ciera Locklair MP case here on WS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back