Found Deceased FL - Cassie Carli 37, & Saylor (safe) met Ex to exchange custody, Navarre Beach, 27 Mar 2022 *Arrest

Sure would love to know the circumstances around how Saylor was found. Had she been taken to someone by either of the parents, and if so, which one, and why did that person not come forward as soon as the story broke? Was she found wandering somewhere? So many questions, but thank God she was found safe! Now hoping Cassie will be found safe as well. JMO

Sure would love to know the circumstances around how Saylor was found. Had she been taken to someone by either of the parents, and if so, which one, and why did that person not come forward as soon as the story broke? Was she found wandering somewhere? So many questions, but thank God she was found safe! Now hoping Cassie will be found safe as well. JMO
I think it is sadly as it presents.

Interesting that the car was found at the boat ramp. There should be cameras there. Is that where they normally met for the child exchange?

Maybe the child can tell enough info that will be helpful. Maybe art therapy, have her draw and then describe her drawing. Maybe act out a scenario with her Barbie dolls, etc.

Interesting that the car was found at the boat ramp. There should be cameras there. Is that where they normally met for the child exchange?

Maybe the child can tell enough info that will be helpful. Maybe art therapy, have her draw and then describe her drawing. Maybe act out a scenario with her Barbie dolls, etc.
4 years old is old enough to offer information and become more familiar with their surroundings.

Edit: Grammar, etc.
Their are rumors that are alleged, but of course it's not factual yet. Not surprising though. I don't think the msm article I read is an approved site for here.

Last edited:
Cassie Carli: Missing woman last seen on Navarre Beach, daughter found

"We had an indicator that led us to believe the entire time that she wasn't in danger and that's the track that we were going on, but we wanted to see for ourselves," said SRSO spokesman Sgt. Rich Aloy. "So investigators physically went out and put eyes on the child to make sure that she was safe. We wanted to verify that with eyes on the kid, so that's what we did."

My assumption is Saylor was found with her father. He has at least some form of custody of her, apparently, and there's no evidence at this point that he did anything to Cassie, so I think LE would have been satisfied to see her with her dad. MOO

FPHyvQWXEAc9a6x

I hadn't read that. But, LE presumably left her wherever she was, would they have done that if she was with someone other than a parent? I'm genuinely not sure; on the one hand she's a minor placed in the custody of another adult by her parent, on the other, she was previously potentially missing.
Well the family filed an emergency custody order today for pickup and temporary custody.
FPG4TwyXoAsaqQo

A boat ramp seems a strange place for a child exchange. Is it possible she went to the ramp after the child exchange?
It’s a large parking area bordering on a beach. One side is the boat ramp and no buildings, the other side is more harbor like and has Juan’s, their beach volleyball area and further down are the condos. It’s right over the bridge that connects the island to Navarre.

JB Biunno #HeyJB
@WFLAJB

Awaiting confirmation, but I'm hearing there will be a 4:00 (3c) press conference on the disappearance of #CassieCarli, who vanished Sunday night while on the way to pick up her daughter.
@WFLAJB
Cassie reportedly went to pick up her daughter from the girl's father at a local bar the night Cassie went missing. He and Cassie were sorting through "custody issues," LEO officials said. The SR Sheriff's Office says Saylor is "safe," however.....a woman on Facebook identifying herself as Cassie's sister Raeann posted the following on Wednesday: "Saylor is NOT back safely in the custody of our family, tho. Prayers she is returned to us soon

We can't confirm, but in all likelihood this means Cassie's daughter Saylor is with her father's family, not her mother's. We'll find out more at 4:00pm ET. We hope to have a feed of the presser to bring you on #WFLANow across all platforms.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back