GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little better picture

Lynnsey Gardner ‏@LynnseyNews 2m
Police just released a new photo of a second vehicle they're interested in the abduction of Charish Perriwinkle, 8. pic.twitter.com/T8bfAprzZX

BNXg1UPCMAA7-bM.jpg

He will probably go to a secluded or wooded area because he has the van. Are choppers out? If he didn't have the van, I would say check out all vacant houses 15 miles out.

Got him in custody at I-10 split... child is still missing

News4 jax reporting Smith in custody, child still missing.

Oh my , another vehicle may have been involved.

OMG, they have him, but not her! He may have passed her off to someone. Wish they would give us info about the second van.

Man in custody but child not found!!!! :eek:
(news conference)

He didn't even try to hid who he was or what he was driving. He knew he would be caught, so who is the other person, in that car. There are programs that unblur video pictures....

Please Please Please find this child alive!!!!:please::please::please:

OMG, they have him, but not her! He may have passed her off to someone. Wish they would give us info about the second van.

Sorry that was my thoughts not LE speaking.

@FCN2go: AMBER UPDATE: Donald James Smith is in custody but Charish Perriwinkle is still missing. http://t.co/UOkzPSpz5J

Picture of 2nd vehicle that may have been involved.

He didn't even try to hid who he was or what he was driving. He knew he would be caught, so who is the other person, in that car. There are programs that unblur video pictures....

Or he met this other person/vehicle somewhere then passed her off- I am ill.

Van was rolling on 95 toward some split? and they pulled him over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member