GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #5 *GRAPHIC CONTENT*

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Harmony 2, Feb 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

2. Loading...

3. Harmony 2

4. jezhead

jezhead Elisa Lam - Always in our hearts!

5. Henry2326

Henry2326 Active Member

This played out today as I expected. Defense bringing on everything possible to try for slight empathy with the jury. This cases will definitely test each of them. The anger has to be intense.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

6. KayBe

KayBe New Member

Bla bla bla ... I’ve watched this whole trial. I’m not buying what the defense is selling. To be honest ... I lost a daughter ... not to murder ... but in a horrific firey automobile crash. She was my best friend. She waved to me goodbye and said love u mom .. see you later. She was killed that night. I know there are other parents out there in the same situation and honestly ... it’s a club that no parent ever wants to become a member of. The agonizing need to place blame is overwhelming, to say the least. Anyway, I can sympathize somewhat and feel Cherish’s mom’s pain. No matter what bad choices she made, her baby is still gone ... through no fault of her own ... and I primise you ... it will haunt you. You begin to think ... What could I have done differently ... what If I would have done just one thing different that fatal day. Thankfully I didn’t have a murdered child and upcoming trial to overthink in my situation ... but I can still feel her pain. I can see it in her eyes. This dude is a monster and I cannot even imagine the thoughts going through Rayne’s mind about her baby’s last moments alive. Hell, I have lived those moments and had those same thoughts about my daughters last moments alive. It is a horrible nightmare for parents who have lost a child. I would have NO problem voting for the death penalty for this ugly monster pedaphile. RIP Charish.

7. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry for your loss of a beautiful daughter KayBe :grouphug:

8. borndem

borndem Anglophile & registered demwit

Oh, how sad and sorry I am to hear about your daughter, KayBe. I'm sure she is at peace, but of course you miss her every day. I know you do feel comfort in the love you had for each other.

We are glad to welcome you to this thread, and to Websleuths. There are many loving and understanding folks here. We seek justice for little Cherish and for her family.

9. mpnola

mpnola Well-Known Member

All this info about his brain and his mental illness, creating a human that literally cannot stop his impulses...... where were all these damn people when he was being released back out into the community? We must get better at keeping the dangerous monsters woth no impulse control and pedophelia, homicidal impulses AWAY from the innocent world. To say it's unfair is an understatement. It's irresponsible. If those who approve releases start being held accountable, maybe more care would be taken.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

10. Jax49

Jax49 Florida Native

[h=1]'I know how scared she must have been': Victim wants to be voice for Cherish[/h]A resident of Syracuse, New York and a mother of four, she was initially reluctant to testify. She didn't think she could bear reliving a day that haunts her still.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/artic...im-wants-to-be-voice-for-cherish/77-521307625

11. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

I did note that Kerr-Ann looked over at killer a few times. I hope facing him, telling her story for Cherish brought her some measure of peace. His stalking her home after her terrifying experience is most disturbing. Had he got a hold of her there is no doubt in my mind he would have killed her. I wish her well.

12. Spellbound

Spellbound Double, double toil and trouble

Bravo, your compassionate nature always comes through. I hope this also helps her to move on feeling stronger. She will always carry the awful memories, and even taking this terrifying step has to still be a difficult one.

13. Harmony 2

14. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

Aw thanks Spellz. You know I feel same of you. Glad your here :loveyou:

15. Henry2326

Henry2326 Active Member

It resonated with me and I wasn't there. I think it was extremely effective with the jury.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

16. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

Good morning. Thanks for the links Harmony

17. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

Here we go.......

18. SBHack

SBHack Verified Attorney

Dr. Wu - neuro-psychiatrist

19. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

Another tutorial on imaging Sigh.......

20. SBHack

SBHack Verified Attorney

Imaging assessments done: MRI QV, MRI WMH, MRI DTI, PET
    "Show significant abnormalities consistent with profound neuro-developmental disorder and with traumatic neuro-degenerative disease with catastrophic impulse impairment"

21. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.