GUILTY FL - Christian Aguilar, 18, UF student, Gainesville, 20 Sept 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are limerock roads all through the area. And most anyplace you dig. No lime rock quarries in the area. This area is an old lake bed.

There are limerock roads all through the area. And most anyplace you dig. No lime rock quarries in the area. This area is an old lake bed.

well that is depressing... put him in general pop for 10 minutes- guaranteed info; i've had enough- so i cannot imagine this family's frustration...

ETA: Catholic encyclopedia: homicide
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/07441a.htm

someone may want to let Pedro's family know that they are in direct conflict with the Catholic Church-

I just read the Gainesville Sun's latest. It said that IFAS at UF tested the powder on the vehicle and determined it is limerock. No other mention of limerock as in leaving him off of a limerock road. I would guess that more than 70 percent of vehicles around here have limerock dust. Dirt-limerock Driveways, road beds, and limerock roads all will have traces of limerock.

I wonder if he had a tire replaced at a tire shop. They may have recorded mileage. Then we would have an idea of an idea of how large of an area to look. I know the room mate said he helped change a tire, but what about the other.

I know the room mate said he helped change a tire, but what about the other.
The roommate helped him change 2 tires. I would hope the tire expert of the FBI or FDLE has taken a look at that new back tire. Since that one looks new, maybe he can estimate mileage driven on vs. wear...taking into account the alignment issue.

DH is trying to triangulate the area that Pedro would be familiar with. I sent him the maps.(even though he's sitting right next to me lol) Police report, the whole nine yards. Im happy for his help. He is zeroing in on Pedro's familiarity with Gainesville in the first place after being there only a few weeks.

Sounds a little weird but I'm wondering if that quote of his on the 34th street wall "...or else nature would not allow it" paired with the Reptar paintings was alluding to letting gators get him. Gators eating prey is nature. Reptar looks like a gator. I know, that's far out and kind of retarded but you never know.

Paynes Prairie is a good guess because he would have traveled that road to move to Gainesville. But the abundance of alligators out there worries me in terms of finding Christian. That was my husband's first guess when he heard about the case. Someone else pointed out that the state park would be closed at that time and 441 might be busy. But on a Thursday night/Friday early am, there may not be many out. Also, Pedro's attorney may be keeping Pedro from talking to his family. I'm sure that he doesn't want Pedro spilling anything until he gets to the bargaining table. So sad. This is true Hades for parents... Knowing that your child may be injured or lying murdered somewhere is truly horrific and agonizing. Every time I hear or read about a 'new lead' or 'breaking news' I am so hopeful that Christian will be found.
I also can't imagine why it looks like Pedro has no wounds. I truly believe that he caught Christian off guard. I'm sure the police took skin photos on intake for the case. Pedro's face and arms appeared free of bruises/wounds and I could only see the top of one hand since they were clasped at the arraignment.

SR 441 on each side has a pull-off spot where you can look down into the Prairie waters and view the wildlife and gators. It is easily viewed by drivers coming and going but the drivers are usually flying by and it's not an unusual place to see people pulled over. I don't think they're paved or at least they weren't when my children were little.

WOW! Excellent job!!!
Here is just a speculative area of Pedro's area of familiarity given he was there under a month.

http://goo.gl/maps/Aof8w

A. Pedro's Apt.

B. Best Buy

C. Santa Fe Comm. College

D. 34th St wall (where he painted an image according to roommate)

34th Street Wall - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...th_Street_Wall.jpg/800px-34th_Street_Wall.jpg

This is based on the possibility that the location given by Pedro of the parking lot and beating could be false.

Given the original map here http://goo.gl/maps/yG7lx

What takes him to the N.E side of town? There is nothing factual at this point to put him there except his account of the timeline.

The only other places I would add is University since that's the hot spot for the college kids in terms of entertainment, food, clubs; 13th St/SR 441 which is where UF is (Pedro reportedly met Christian at the Hub on campus and I think I've seen photos of Pedro in a Gator Store; and Archer Road because of the many shopping choices (2 Publix markets, Target, Walmart, Cinemas, etc). Also I wonder how he knew about Streit's. He must have been in that area though I don't know why. I don't know if he mentioned it by name or if he pointed it out to officers when they took him out to the area where he stated that he left Christian. My son who is also a UF student gave me these tips.

Re: my above comment: These are just areas where the college kids frequent and Pedro was also probably familiar with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288