GUILTY FL - Christian Aguilar, 18, UF student, Gainesville, 20 Sept 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Locals- where is there a ditch that would be concrete- hence the scrapes on the bottom- and a very hard side running up from it- very hard ground that would cause the dents but not much scraping??? Or a small tree it hit against as it went into a ditch. Maybe a gravel road or a dirt road that hasn't been graded recently... Someone said there is a gravel road in/by one of those parks. He may have gunned it trying to get it out of mud- and overshot- that vehicle looks awfully clean for an 18 yr old's vehicle that he couldn't be bothered to put a matching tire on

Thanks! I was thinking the same thing... Google Earth is my friend! *smile*

Thanks! I was thinking the same thing... Google Earth is my friend! *smile*
I'm on the ancient computer.... so glad you can get it running:rocker:

There is a concrete ditch just down the road from my house, but it has a brick wall on the other side of it. The area was searched yesterday. I watched them going down both sides of the road. The road is also well traveled 24hrs a day.

Maybe his bumper piece is down there??? The door does not look scraped- just dented?
If he went kiddy corner into a metal & concrete culvert- would this make this pattern?

Or off a side road into the culvert

Remember- he seems to have been scouting locations- prepping....

WCJB just announced the press conference will address new charges. No new charges on the clerks site or the jail's yet.

Ok Locals- where is there a ditch that would be concrete- hence the scrapes on the bottom- and a very hard side running up from it- very hard ground that would cause the dents but not much scraping??? Or a small tree it hit against as it went into a ditch. Maybe a gravel road or a dirt road that hasn't been graded recently... Someone said there is a gravel road in/by one of those parks. He may have gunned it trying to get it out of mud- and overshot- that vehicle looks awfully clean for an 18 yr old's vehicle that he couldn't be bothered to put a matching tire on

My son did hit a small tree going in, and also a pile, if you will, of rocks it looked like the road grader guy had scraped up and just left there. I am not sure, but I thought at the time the rocks caused the dent at the bottom. He also messed up his bumper, and it had to be pulled away from the tire to drive. He had 4wheel drive , so he drove out. After he did get the truck out it, it was only obvious someone had been in the ditch if someone was actually looking.

They have charge him with murder, body has not been found

Ohhh man! This is horrible. Not the outcome I was praying for.

Asking people to check areas where they live, on Limerock roads....

Bravo needs to tell this family where their child is, so sad.

Must have limerock on tire or vehicle, MOO

I was thinking the same thing. I didn't think this 'Bravo' person was that well acquainted with the Gainsville area. Mmmm back to google I go...

GPD must have more evidence to be able to charge him w/o body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong