FL - Christian Toby Obumseli, Fatally stabbed, Miami, 3 Apr 2022 *gf arrested*

In case anybody reads this without reading the arrest affidavit, this part is wrong, it was CC who said to the police that she didn't know if it was justified.

Chief Medical Examiner Kenneth Hutchins also poured scorn on her claim she had thrown the knife, saying: 'I do not think that this was... I don't know.

He added: 'I really don't know if this was justified at all.' The knife wound penetrated his chest for eight centimeters and was pointed slightly downwards.

Here's a link to the affidavit. Her statement starts at the bottom of page 5, and goes to the top of page 6

Dr. Phil has his family on, discussing their relationship and the case today. Also, some woman (not seen on screen) & her bf that knew the couple, said the relationship turned into something dark. The woman said Courtney was doing the abusing, upset over small things, screaming, hitting him on his chest, etc. Now, some other woman on screen is saying, they had broke up, it might be true that Christian was stealing money from Courtney. Wish you could all see this particular show because it's thought-provoking in both directions.

Dr. Phil has his family on, discussing their relationship and the case today. Also, some woman (not seen on screen) & her bf that knew the couple, said the relationship turned into something dark. The woman said Courtney was doing the abusing, upset over small things, screaming, hitting him on his chest, etc. Now, some other woman on screen is saying, they had broke up, it might be true that Christian was stealing money from Courtney. Wish you could all see this particular show because it's thought-provoking in both directions.

Not sure if it's the whole show, but there are 3 segments on their YT channel that add up to about 25 minutes. I haven't watched yet, but I will.

Not sure if it's the whole show, but there are 3 segments on their YT channel that add up to about 25 minutes. I haven't watched yet, but I will.
Thanks. The actual Dr. Phil Show, I caught it half way through. What I find interesting is how she said on video she only goes with "rich black men", and his family says he just lost his job and wasn't wealthy by any means. I felt so bad for his family.

My own take from the show-- it's discussed if he was making money off her, and her activities, or forcing her in anyway. Others say no, it was all her choice, and how she traveled and reaped the rewards. Then, there's hints from her friend he may have been stealing money from her and if that had anything to do with their last fight. I think maybe her friends want to cast doubt on him; however, others make her sound constantly erupting in anger at him, controlling and berating him, flailing out at him. They had broken up and he was taken off the lease. I don't want to get sucked into this case, but now I have all these questions.

You're right. People can watch some of it there on YT.

His mother was at work, gets a call not knowing a thing about his death, and the caller want to know about donating his organs! Happened Sunday, got call on Monday. What a family's nightmare.

Thanks. The actual Dr. Phil Show, I caught it half way through. What I find interesting is how she said on video she only goes with "rich black men", and his family says he just lost his job and wasn't wealthy by any means. I felt so bad for his family.

My own take from the show-- it's discussed if he was making money off her, and her activities, or forcing her in anyway. Others say no, it was all her choice, and how she traveled and reaped the rewards. Then, there's hints from her friend he may have been stealing money from her and if that had anything to do with their last fight. I think maybe her friends want to cast doubt on him; however, others make her sound constantly erupting in anger at him, controlling and berating him, flailing out at him. They had broken up and he was taken off the lease. I don't want to get sucked into this case, but now I have all these questions.

OK, so I bet this is where her attorney is getting his "trafficking" angle. I'm def sucked in lol and will be following until plea deal or trial.

Was anyone able to catch what happened in this hearing? The whole ending kept cutting out on me :(
I tried, but the sound was too low for me throughout the video, and then at the end it got so choppy in sound.

Her attorney seems to be trying to block "the elevator video" from being included as part of the discovery. He said something about someone saying, after seeing that elevator video, that Courtney was going to end up in prison.

Couldn't hear or follow it. Will the Judge allow the elevator video? Do all of you think it should be included if this goes to trial? I do.

If her defense is going to say she was afraid or forced to do things out of fear of him, then the elevator video is needed to clarify their relationship. It shows how aggressive she was and not afraid of him. It reveals he was not a man easily angered, and how in a situation like that, where she would not back off, he still was not moved to hit her. All he did in the video was try to protect himself, as though he was the battered partner. JMO

This is MOO though. I've seen plenty of things not be allowed in trial that would've helped show the truth of the matter, and yet they weren't allowed in.

OnlyFans model Courtney Clenney abused black boyfriend and repeatedly called him the n-word before stabbing him to death, shocking new audio clips reveal​

I am so glad that he recorded her. I read thru half of this article but it‘s so upsetting to me, I’ll have to finish later. This woman was absolutely horrid to this poor man!……what a witch!

“A man who was stabbed to death by his OnlyFans model girlfriend had been secretly recording her tirade of verbal abuse - including her calling him the n-word - in the months before he was killed.”

“But the recordings submitted as evidence in the murder trial now shows that Clenney shouted racial slurs at her boyfriend - berating and cursing him in public and private. In one, she calls Obumseli the n-word multiple times, tells him to 'man up *advertiser censored*,' and 'shut up and let me slap you, dumb *advertiser censored**,' according to the Miami Herald.”

“Obumselli can be heard apologizing in the clips as they fight about him saying hello to one of his female friends while he was out on a bike ride.”

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back