FL - Christian Toby Obumseli, Fatally stabbed, Miami, 3 Apr 2022 *gf arrested*

OnlyFans model Courtney Clenney shown covered in blood after stabbing boyfriend to death | Daily Mail Online

A neighbor claiming to have a direct view of the couple's apartment said he witnessed Obumseli strike Clenney about a week before the fatal stabbing.

'I could not tell if it was open-handed or closed-handed, but he was swinging at her,' the unnamed resident told WPLG.

However, a trio who identified themselves as close friends of the couple alleged the social media model was the violent one in the 'rocky relationship'.

'We've seen her hit him. I've never seen him hit her,' Ashley Vaughn said. 'From what we've personally experienced between the both of them, we believe that Christian wouldn't put her in a position where she would need to stab him to protect herself.'

Clenney, who has more than two million Instagram followers, was hospitalized Sunday under Florida's Baker Act.

The law allows law enforcement, judges, doctors and mental health experts to commit a person to a treatment center for 72 hours if certain violent or suicidal tendencies are displayed.

It is unclear if or when she will be released from the hospital. However, new content was added to her OnlyFans page the day after she was detained.

This young woman appears to have some serious issues. I’ve been following this case for the past week & she seems to be living in her own made up world from what I can see. Just my own personal impression & opinion. Another case where the victim, Christian, will be smeared by her attorney & can no longer defend himself. Maybe I’m reading too much into it but the statement by her attorney just rubbed me the wrong way.

Last edited:
This young woman appears to have some serious issues. I’ve been following this case for the past week & she seems to be living in her own made up world from what I can see. Just my own personal impression & opinion. Another case where the victim, Christian, will be smeared by her attorney & can no longer defend himself. Maybe I’m reading too much into it but the statement by her attorney just rubbed me the wrong way.

I fully agree with you.

She is a hot mess and her world was crashing. It didn’t need to end this way.

Florida model Courtney Clenney spotted in Miami hotel with father after boyfriend's stabbing death

The couple had apparently broken up last month, with her mother visiting to help her daughter, who was afraid of leaving the apartment because he kept trying to find ways into the building and sleeping in common areas, multiple sources said.

Then on Friday, April 1, Miami police were called to the apartment because of a domestic dispute. Miami police officers noticed bruises on her's arms and legs, law enforcement sources told the Miami Herald. No arrests were made at that time.

The fatal stabbing happened two days later.

they broke up, then he started sleeping in the lobbies and common areas of her building, and trying to get into her building, then she has bruises on her....

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
they broke up, then he started sleeping in the lobbies and common areas of her building, and trying to get into her building, then she has bruises on her....

<modsnip>

Didn't that information come from her attorney?

Last edited by a moderator:
i underlined where it came from. multiple different sources reported it to the miami herald. the bruises came from the police.

the police should have done something about it when they saw her bruised up.

They are claiming self-defense so I would expect to hear some bashing of him from them.

As far as the bruises go, I would think it would depend on how old the bruises were. If they looked days old what can LE do? I would think LE vetted the bruising a bit, but as we know that doesn't always happen either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back