FL - Christian Toby Obumseli, Fatally stabbed, Miami, 3 Apr 2022 *gf arrested*

@roshloweWPLG

New-- Law enforcement sources say there is video of Courtney Clenney who has been charged with murder beating up her boyfriend. Sources: One minute of her whaling on him. Video will be shown at a 2:30 PM news conference at the Miami Dade State Attorneys office.

This video will be critical to the State's case. Clenney who goes by the name Courtney Taylor on social media has claimed self defense in the stabbing death

The video comes from a private elevator in the complex where the couples lived. It shows an aggressive Clenney beating her boyfriend say sources. It was captured about a month before the homicide
@WPLGLocal10

If anybody can find the arrest warrant, can you please post? I'm not having any luck and I did read it was unsealed before the press conference

Here? https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/22130911/fl-v-courtney-clenney-affidavit.pdf

It was linked at the bottom of the posted article:

Wowza that video is brutal. Neighbors from up to two stories above their apartment had reported hearing ruckus and arguments in the past…that’s pretty significantly noisy!

She alleged she threw the knife at him from ten feet away…..yet the ME reports it was a forceful downward thrust and was three inches deep. So between that dumb allegation she made, the video, and the many neighbors complaints….she’s done for.

Also I know upthread it was noted she had bruises on her arms and legs. Based on the video, I’d be willing to bet those bruises WERE from him — because he was probably grabbing onto her to hold her back as she repeatedly tries to attack him (not just in the elevator circumstance, but in others that likely preceded it).

All JMO!
Hoping truth comes out and justice is served.

Anyone know how they maintained the jet set lifestyle? The clothing alone was very pricey.

She may have made good money on Instagram and certainly probably did with Only Fans as it is subscription ($) based. I saw in some articles that she had a fairly high number of followers on one of those.

I believe he attended college in Texas. He may have had a fair income also.

*My opinions

She may have made good money on Instagram and certainly probably did with Only Fans as it is subscription ($) based. I saw in some articles that she had a fairly high number of followers on one of those.

I believe he attended college in Texas. He may have had a fair income also.

*My opinions

Is Only Fans like a hook-up site? I’m clueless on the details of it.

Is Only Fans like a hook-up site? I’m clueless on the details of it.
From what I understand it’s like a webcam site. People pay to subscribe to watch you “perform” or see your videos/pics, etc….I think there are special higher priced subscriptions for one-on-one time (via webcam)

JMO and limited knowledge!

Edited to clarify

Its great for the victim that the episode in the elevator was preserved on tape. Travis Alexander came to mind. Even if a man is bigger and stronger than the woman, if she shows signs of violence/stalking, it should be taken as the massive red flag that it is, and a sign to exit stage left as safely and quickly as possible.

I think men often underestimate what a woman is capable of due to most men not going through life with a sense of feeling wary/vulnerable toward the opposite sex. I've read discussions about this on-line in comments by men, and it seems in general, men don't really tend to feel afraid of what women could do them the way women often feel about men. They might feel annoyed or irritated whereas a woman would feel scared/intimidated. Its an interesting question as to why that is.

One anecdote from my own life: I had a younger brother and we would fight a lot as kids (clearly not a healthy home environment). It was pretty mutual in terms of the physical aspect - pushing, hitting, etc. But I distinctly remember one night where he laid a punch into me and it HURT. It was at that moment that I realized that he was now physically stronger than me, and that ended our physical confrontations.

This woman clearly has serious problems and hopefully a jury will hold her accountable. Its very sad the domestic violence escalated to the point where someone lost their life.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back