FL FL - Cieha Taylor, 28, dropped off bf, car found on tracks, Plant City, 6 Feb 2020 *Reward*

Has the Police Officer been publicly cleared who moved the car? Seems as big of a red flag to me as the BF reading this for the 1st time.

The last update concerning the officer who moved the car was shared by Cieha’s mother. She stated the department was conducting an “internal investigation” aka “questioning the officer” on the matter, however the name of the officer has not been shared and neither has the outcome of questioning him.

The last update concerning the officer who moved the car was shared by Cieha’s mother. She stated the department was conducting an “internal investigation” aka “questioning the officer” on the matter, however the name of the officer has not been shared and neither has the outcome of questioning him.

Correct. The name of the PCPD officer who moved the car was never released to public or family. But the department responsible for issuing the instructions to move the car, HCSO, has taken vague responsibility for it, although I don’t think they’ve released any name of the person who TOLD the PCPD officer to move the car.

OK... Now I'm stewing on that reappearing pair of Cieha's shoes again.

From the article linked...
Three days passed until the boyfriend’s mother spotted the vehicle on the side of the road and to her surprise it was Cieha Taylor’s car. The mother informed the boyfriend, and both reached out to the friend that Cieha was supposed to be staying with. She then went to pick up the vehicle.

Digging through the car, her belongings were still there, including her phone and wallet which was a big red flag to Cieha’s mother who had finally been informed of the incident.
Is the "She" that picked up the car Cieha's friend? ...or the boyfriend's mother?

If the boyfriend's mother was the one that picked up... and was the one (or one of who knows how many) "digging through it" before Cieha's mother was notified - It's quite possible that could explain the pair of shoes reappearing the next week. Somebody may have participated in an unsupervised rummage and decided to "go shopping" in Cieha's car. Later - when her disappearance started making headlines - That person may have decided they didn't want that particular pair of shoes afterall. Not wanting to be caught with them - The shoes were returned anonymously.

Hi, I'm new here. I am Hope Taylor Cieha's Aunt. you can ask me questions directly
Hi Hope,

First I am so sorry for you and the family and the fact you have to endure all of this. I have thought from the beginning that the car on the tracks, was staged. You can go back though my posts and read them if you want too. The car is definitely the second crime scene, no doubt. Just from what I have read, and the video I just viewed, I agree that she most likely never left the property. I work cold cases, have been for around 6 years with Hernando county Sheriff's office. I am not a detective, I am a civilian. I am sure that Hillsboro is doing all that they can for this case, but it does take time, and you have to be the squeaky wheel to get attention and you guys are doing a great job. I am not verified, but the owner of this site knows me and what I do. Feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do. God Bless

I was thinking about the car on the tracks, and in the beginning I thought like everyone else it was left on the tracks to get hit by a train. But we know now that the train wasn't running on those tracks. So most likely the person who left it there, with it running, keys in it, thought it would be stolen. Especially with her stuff being in it, her phone, her credit cards, ( I think or debit card) and to their surprise, no one took the bait. As far as someone taking her shoes out of the car, nope. The car was found running, and reported. If they had gone through it to take shoes, why not take the rest of the above mentioned items. The shoes bother me. Because if you killed someone, and you didn't want to get caught with evidence, why would you put them there? Burn them, bury them, toss them in the river, but don't put them where they can be found. They took a risk. Anyway just some of my thoughts.

“She” refers to the friend.

Thank you for the clarification. That would narrow the range of ppl who had access to the car (and therefor the shoes) potentially.

The shoes bother me. Because if you killed someone, and you didn't want to get caught with evidence, why would you put them there? Burn them, bury them, toss them in the river, but don't put them where they can be found. They took a risk. Anyway just some of my thoughts.

I think it's possible that the person who returned the shoes may have taken the risk to either:
a) Taunt
b) Mislead/Confuse the investigation
c) Clear their guilty conscience

"c" could be a remorseful perp or somebody uninvolved who decided to take the shoes from the scene (or one of the scenes, potentially) and isn't directly involved in what happened.

I think Cieha knew too much. She may also have seen too much.

She had been busted approx 3 weeks before her disappearance on charges that included possession of meth. She was released rather quickly - on an unusually low bond (IMO).

I’m sure LE has /is checking them out, but the boyfriend, the person who sold her the meth (if not the boyfriend), and the person above that level in the organization’s supply chain - all might’ve had significant reason to want silence Cieha. Jmo

These circumstances might lead the person who sold her the meth (or even somebody even higher up the chain) to suspect that Cieha had perhaps decided to change sides. Difficulties with her boyfriend may have contributed to this. She was a liability.

Thank you for the clarification. That would narrow the range of ppl who had access to the car (and therefor the shoes) potentially.

I think it's possible that the person who returned the shoes may have taken the risk to either:
a) Taunt
b) Mislead/Confuse the investigation
c) Clear their guilty conscience

"c" could be a remorseful perp or somebody uninvolved who decided to take the shoes from the scene (or one of the scenes, potentially) and isn't directly involved in what happened.

What do we know about the shoes?
Did she have them on when she dropped BF off? She had a dress on that day, was she wearing a different pair of shoes?
Did she keep these shoes in the car, as she was living on and off with BF and friends?
We don't know where they originated from, to get to the crime scene. We know they were her's only because her mother ID them as her shoes, but where were they kept prior to the crime?

Finding Cieha

NOTED

Feb 6:
last seen dropping boyfriend off 4-5pm
car found around 1 mile from boyfriend’s house actually on the railroad tracks, running 6-7pm
•a local police officer moved the car off the railroad tracks, then locked it (leaving her purse, phone, & keys inside)
•LE did not run the car’s tags or attempt to notify owner or family

Feb 9
•a family friend notified the mother that the car was found (by this same friend) in the spot the police officer parked it; notified 10pm
•CT reported missing soon after, same night

Feb 10
•LE along with canine units were at the scene (where her car was found)

Feb 11
•Searching continues along with aerial search using helicopters

Feb 12
•LE went door to door passing out MP flyers

Feb 20
•LE conducted a roadblock

Feb 22
•A citizen found a pair of shoes close to Foxy Farms Strawberry Fields & took a pic to share with LE
•Unknown if LE visited this area again
•shoes were confirmed to be CT’s
Bringing this post forward as I’ve not followed closely the past 6 months -
I wonder if anything in the car was tested ? Fingerprints etc?

she’s been missing way too long

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back