FL FL - Cieha Taylor, 28, dropped off bf, car found on tracks, Plant City, 6 Feb 2020 *Reward*

Finding Cieha

It is obvious that Cieha is a well loved individual who has a family that is determined to find her.

July 31
Cieha Annette Taylor missing and loved. Cieha was last seen in Plant City Florida on Thursday February 06, 2020. Our families hearts are broken. We are devastated this is something we would never wish on anyone. We’ve received little to know updates on Ciehas case. Ciehas case is still an open and ongoing investigation. We understand the detectives cannot share every single detail with us. It’s just so hard not knowing.

Please join us in solidarity for Cieha on Saturday August 8, 2020 at 6pm for a candlelight prayer vigil for Cieha.

We pray and hope our girl is found before this event. If that is not the case this will be the 6 month since Cieha has been missing.

We know no matter how bold our requests may seem God can do all we ask and so much more! If we touch and agree he will answer our prayers. We are praying for answers. We are praying the Lord will lead us in the right direction to find our girl.

If you are unable to come please take a moment of silence and say a prayer or light a candle wherever you are to stand in solidarity with us.

We will be practicing social distancing. Please wear a mask. Covid-19 cases are still on the high and cases are continuing to rise.

We appreciate all the love and support we’ve received. Please continue to share and pray we find Cieha and bring her home.

The shoes make me think that something happened to her close to where her car was found.
Were there seasonal workers on the strawberry farm when she disappeared?
Does the strawberry farm have a pond?

Good questions!
I’m going to see if I can find anything on whether there is a pond or if it’s a farm that hires workers seasonally.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Looking on google maps, I was able to get somewhat of a better idea of the surroundings around the tracks on E Trapnell, neighborhood, the strawberry farm.....

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

To look up Foxy Farms, you have to google the following name:
Colorful Harvest/Foxy Produce
E Trapnell Rd
Plant City

According to what is shown from the link above (google maps) this is what the strawberry farm looks like, entrances, etc..
The railroad tracks is visible in the background of the last photo.
upload_2020-7-31_16-37-17.jpeg

upload_2020-7-31_16-38-34.jpeg

upload_2020-7-31_16-39-6.jpeg

Good questions!
I’m going to see if I can find anything on whether there is a pond or if it’s a farm that hires workers seasonally.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Looking on google maps, I was able to get somewhat of a better idea of the surroundings around the tracks on E Trapnell, neighborhood, the strawberry farm.....

Using the same link above, but using satellite view I was unable to see a pond there at the farm.

upload_2020-7-31_17-7-20.jpeg

upload_2020-7-31_17-7-39.jpeg

I was in Plant City and drove by Trapnell Rd twice today. Thinking about Cieha and Veronica and where they could be. I often try to think of what bodies of water are close and about the only larger ones I can think of in this case are the Medard Reservoir and the Alafia River. There is so much open space around here too. Hoping these women are found. It has been far too long.

The scenario about it being an attempted suicide by a train crash cant be possible...i live in the area and that train track has been shut down for repairs and maintenance for several years now...that was just one of the reasons why the deputy moving the car was so strange...cause it was said by leo that the car was moved off the tracks to prevent it from being hit but there's no way possible of that happening and if that track was still in working order you would think they would have contacted csx and told them to bypass that track untill the car was moved from the tracks
Thanks for your local perspective. Looking at the pictures of the track, I don't think the average person or even LE would know that it wasn't being used. Or is it really obvious?

Thanks for your local perspective. Looking at the pictures of the track, I don't think the average person or even LE would know that it wasn't being used. Or is it really obvious?

Good point!
I’d think LE would know & those work live or work in the area, but someone just passing through or that doesn’t frequent the area as much would most likely not have a clue.

Finding Cieha

I was reading through any new comments. Under April 18 post, the family responds to a question asking if TX Equasearch has been asked to help. The family responded: “Yes, we have but HCSO does not want them to come in and assist.

I don’t understand why HCSO is dead set on not asking for assistance or even allowing other groups and agencies to help!

Finding Cieha

Aug 6
Today marks 6 months Cieha has been missing.

She mysteriously disappeared after dropping her boyfriend off at a friends home in Plant City FL. Cieha was last seen in Plant City Florida on Thursday February 06, 2020.

Cieha Annette Taylor missing and loved

Our families hearts are broken. We are devastated this is something we would never wish on anyone. Ciehas case is still an open and ongoing investigation. We need to continue to post and share her pictures so her name and face continue circulating on Facebook and around the world. We need answers as to what happened to our girl.

We know no matter how bold our requests may seem God can do all we ask and so much more! If we touch and agree he will answer our prayers. We are praying for answers. We are praying the Lord will lead us in the right direction to find our girl.

If you have any information regarding Ciehas disappearance please contact HCSO at 813-247-8200.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back