FL FL - Cieha Taylor, 28, dropped off bf, car found on tracks, Plant City, 6 Feb 2020 *Reward*

What date did the friendly citizen see the car and report it?

Found it.

Feb 9
•a family friend notified the mother that the car was found (by this same friend) in the spot the police officer parked it; notified 10pm
•CT reported missing soon after, same night

bf didn’t notice that she had been missing for 3 days, even though they lived in the same house?

You’ll see in a previous post where the sheriff stated it was either the bf’s mother or the friend’s mother who noticed the car sitting by the road and she called Cieha’s bf. That’s when he drove down to the car, called the family friend (the one she was supposed to be staying with the night she disappeared). From there, the family friend came down, telling Cieha’s mother about the car.

You’ll see in a previous post where the sheriff stated it was either the bf’s mother or the friend’s mother who noticed the car sitting by the road and she called Cieha’s bf. That’s when he drove down to the car, called the family friend (the one she was supposed to be staying with the night she disappeared). From there, the family friend came down, telling Cieha’s mother about the car.

So that was her missing for 3 days and bf didn’t call anyone.

Interesting. I had first thought an out of jurisdiction Plant City LEO had stumbled across it, but never heard if on or off duty. Officer's name withheld, mention of investigation, but no action? It had a vibe, IMO, of an undercover operation, watching BF and/or pal, or house in general, they follow and stop her, and it all went sideways.

If in fact there was no LE contact before a citizen call, I'm solidly on the BF and pal dropping the car there and hot-footing back home down the tracks. Without the pings and phone data, I'm not sure she even made it to the house.

I'm not sure if it's because of, or in spite of, my LE past, and general FL distrust, but the red flags have always flown for me, on this case.

Side note, dash/body cams really need to be universal. Not to "catch" bad guys, or bad cops, to catch "truth".

Hmmmm @Coffiecat this sounds like a really plausible angle. And it's definitely interesting that boyfriend's pal lived in his parents' garage. I feel like there are many people who know things right now. I hope LE has a coordinated investigation on the ground that helps bring in more tips and gets people to talk.

What date did the friendly citizen see the car and report it?

Found it.

Feb 9
•a family friend notified the mother that the car was found (by this same friend) in the spot the police officer parked it; notified 10pm
•CT reported missing soon after, same night

bf didn’t notice that she had been missing for 3 days, even though they lived in the same house?

C wasn't living with the BF at that time. Mother/sister said in video that C was living with a friend or from her car. She had an informal relationship with BF that family didn't feel was invested enough in C's well-being and commitment.

Did she have a court date coming up?
Maybe other people was involved in the recent drug charge and someone wanted to make her disappear.

This is for Grand Theft Auto, specifically auto parts?

And the arrest is in New Port Richey, Florida last year?

I think she has been dating the boyfriend on and off for two years. Wondering where they were at this point? C's mom said in the video that she was concerned because he was a bad influence and she didn't like the friends C. had made from the circle of people that surrounded the boyfriend.

This is for Grand Theft Auto, specifically auto parts?

And the arrest is in New Port Richey, Florida last year?

I think she has been dating the boyfriend on and off for two years. Wondering where they were at this point? C's mom said in the video that she was concerned because he was a bad influence and she didn't like the friends C. had made from the circle of people that surrounded the boyfriend.

I was wondering if she had a court date scheduled on the recent drug charge.

C wasn't living with the BF at that time. Mother/sister said in video that C was living with a friend or from her car. She had an informal relationship with BF that family didn't feel was invested enough in C's well-being and commitment.
I think she was “living” with the boyfriend also. Cieha’s mom referred to it as couch surfing! Cieha would stay at a friend’s, with her boyfriend, at times family...just kind of living out of her car (as nowhere to really leave her belongings, just taking them with her in her car wherever she went) IMO
Even if she weren’t living with the bf permanently, I’d think they’d still be in contact pretty regular. IMO

Hmmmm @Coffiecat this sounds like a really plausible angle. And it's definitely interesting that boyfriend's pal lived in his parents' garage. I feel like there are many people who know things right now. I hope LE has a coordinated investigation on the ground that helps bring in more tips and gets people to talk.
I hope there is an ongoing investigation but it sure doesn’t seem very active IMO

I’m afraid she’s somewhere in a shallow grave - so sorry for her family
JMO

Local LE not answering questions, or asking for FBI help, would have me livid.
State Attorney General, Representative, Congressman, letters would be written and calls made.

During the interview, it was stated the reason for not asking the FBI to assist was because there was nothing the FBI could do that HCSO wasn’t capable of doing; pretty much there wasn’t anything more the FBI could offer that HCSO wasn’t already doing/had done. :mad: I’d be livid as well!

The really sad thing is, with her flexible living arrangements so to speak, if her family didn't care, no one would even be looking for her. There are so many out there that end up on the fringe of society with no one to advocate for them. Hoping that LE is, at a minimum, watching these 2 so called "friends" who claim to know nothing. JMO

I think she was “living” with the boyfriend also. Cieha’s mom referred to it as couch surfing! Cieha would stay at a friend’s, with her boyfriend, at times family...just kind of living out of her car (as nowhere to really leave her belongings, just taking them with her in her car wherever she went) IMO
Even if she weren’t living with the bf permanently, I’d think they’d still be in contact pretty regular. IMO
“Boyfriend” can mean a very casual “whenever” type relationship also. I have friends that talk about their boyfriend and they go weeks without seeing him and it’s not exclusive.
Wonder why Cieha felt the need to move around and couch surf - maybe family disapproval? How did she afford to pay for things? I think the key is the boyfriend or circle around the boyfriend.
JMO

“Boyfriend” can mean a very casual “whenever” type relationship also. I have friends that talk about their boyfriend and they go weeks without seeing him and it’s not exclusive.
Wonder why Cieha felt the need to move around and couch surf - maybe family disapproval? How did she afford to pay for things? I think the key is the boyfriend or circle around the boyfriend.
JMO

In the interview, her mother and SIL stated Cieha and her boyfriend were together for about 2 years but knew each other for about 4 years. They also discussed how they disapproved of some of the choices Cieha had made/was making. Her boyfriend had never met her family or talked to them, he only came around at night, and wouldn’t come to gatherings or things with Cieha.

So the bf didn’t drive past that location where the car was sitting for 3 days even though the location is a block from his home, actually walking distance.

I’m still confused about who seen the car sitting with the doors open motor running on the RR Tracks.
‎Unfinished Business: Cieha Taylor on Apple Podcasts

I just went back and started listening to the sheriff’s interview again. I’m going to try to really listen to not only what he says but how he says things and words he uses in the interview. It may help...

I’ve gotten to the part where he talks about finding the car on the tracks.

According to the sheriff:
•On Feb 6, a citizen sees a car running on the tracks.
•The citizen called it in.
•A Plant City police officer and a HC deputy both responded to the scene.
•The car was running and it was facing northbound on the tracks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back